Reviews for Ashlands to Akavir
Jenni chapter 31 . 4/11
I greatly enjoyed reading both of your stories. This one also had a bi-lingual bonus Altough it bothered me a bit that your Akavir language was so clearly textbook Japanese; way too formal to be used between family members and definitely not polite enough to be addredsing spirits. Adding translations at the end of the chapters (also for Drow language) would have brought more joy for the readers, since you already went through the trouble of writing those lines to begin with.
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 1/19
...your realize that the Orcs of the elder scrolls series are actually elves, right? they aren't goblinkin like in the Forgotten Realms.
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 1/19
still an interesting read. noticed another error though. the king that Helseth replaced (can't actually recall his name) was Helseth's uncle, not his father. his uncle took the throne when his mother, Benezhia, abdicated the throne and fled morrowind with him to High Rock, fearing for her life when some rioting began to occur. and Helseth himself only came back to try and begun King after losing a conflict over the crown of one of the city states of High Rock to his half/step sister.
Thug-4-Less chapter 31 . 4/9/2013
Ah, I forgot how much this ending just left you wanting MORE.

I don't have a whole lot to say except that it was entirely appropriate... and why did I get a flash of Rin as an Elder Scrolls version of Captain Jack Sparrow at the end there? :)

Thank you, for the final time, for writing and sharing this wonderful adventure!
GuesssWho chapter 31 . 4/8/2013
Somehow I'd rather she keep her sanity than just be changed back.
reality deviant chapter 31 . 4/8/2013
it really needs a story in skyrim-maybe their return, upon learning that a cure is there,
or them returning cured (liked talvalo werewolf cure), but 200 years in the future, just in time for meeting the dovahkiin-who gets surprised to meet altmer (not thelmor) werewolf and a spider woman (daedra?) claiming to be his wife, and others...

and include the expansions in your writing plz! they add to the story and their lack is felt as a missing piece.
Thug-4-Less chapter 30 . 4/8/2013
Man, poor Rin. That kid just doesn't know what to do or think by the end of this little adventure. I feel so bad for him. Especially considering that, by the time the Dragonborn is actually born, Morrowind has become a COMPLETE hell-hole. If you ever do a Skyrim fic... *shudder*

The end with K and D was just so sweet that I have no words for it.

Thanks for re-sharing your work! :)
Thug-4-Less chapter 29 . 3/30/2013
Ah, the sad homecoming. Still as heartwrenching as ever. I don't really have a lot of words but the hope that is presented in a realistic way. I'm glad it's not an overblown production of a thing where Chiz is railing against her fate for chapter upon chapter. ;)

Thanks for writing and I wait in nail-biting anxiety for the next chapter.
Thug-4-Less chapter 28 . 3/30/2013
Boy, almost at the end of the journey. Woo!

The infiltration was full of tension, especially after Big D pulled that switch on K. My only problem with that is K's reaction. I would think that she would be at least a little used to that.

There were as turn of phrase that was a bit confusing. You say that the spider in the beginning was "dog-sized". I had a hard time visualizing how big that is because dogs come in so many sizes. Were you thinking a toy-breed size? Cause I have personally stepped on those... mostly on purpose because I hate those useless... ahem.

K also says that "They people look tortured". I think you meant "The people..." but, as always, I could be wrong.

On to the next chapter!
GuesssWho chapter 28 . 3/25/2013

I always did like driders.
Thug-4-Less chapter 27 . 3/18/2013
Haha! Rin's got a magical weapon and they're that much closer to the rescue. With the amount of wounds they've suffered, you've really ratcheted up the tension! Excellent work, M-dawg!
Thug-4-Less chapter 26 . 3/11/2013
Ah, the Demonweb. So freaking creepy! :)

I really enjoyed D and K's scene at the beginning. You're keeping things smooth and consistent with their evolving relationship.

The battle was crisp and action-packed. You do a good job of not losing anyone in the foursome even while others are being awesome.

All-in-all, I give it two thumbs up and a bag of chips. :)
Thug-4-Less chapter 25 . 3/2/2013
Excellent chapter!

The fight was quick, descriptive and easy to follow. You kept an undertone of dark humor in there, too! I love the interaction between the heroes more and more! :)

The transitions flowed well. It's good that you're editing the chapters as you go just try not to be too critical of yourself!

Thanks for writing!
reality deviant chapter 25 . 3/1/2013
nice chapter
Thug-4-Less chapter 24 . 2/24/2013
Talk about leaping right into the fire. Wow!

There were a couple of minor spelling errors I noticed early in the chapter.

"More than once both tanuki sneaked away during a rest break to steal food from whatever source was nearby." -I think the 'snuck' instead of 'sneaked' works better there. I could be wrong though. Grammar was never my strongest suit.

I think there were a couple of "a's" missing but they couldn't have been in too bad of spots because I can't find them for the life of me.

I'm still really enjoying the interaction between the heroes and the UST between K and D.

Keep 'em coming, M!