Reviews for Shedding One's Skin Requires Losing One's Identity
Hatake Tsughi chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Great story so far can't wait for more!
RukiaSanzo chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
Damn that was very good! I enjoyed it very much and I only wish there was more. :)
seanaface chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
This is very well written. I wish there was more.
Tishbing chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Please finish this? Or can I? This is excellent!
mimifoxlove chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
this story is really awesome! I hope you add a new chapter soon!

update soon
-mimi
Cheshire chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Love the chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Really want to find out what happens next. Also, on the off chance you didn't see the comment on ao3, here's a replica on this site :)
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Please. Oh please oh please oh please. Update soon. There was an amazing setup and so far the story has been beyond anything I'd expected. Please don't abandon it. Please come back and update.

Raxi
isailhomoships chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Ah I love this
Lizzie1498 chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Please update soon! I really want to read more! It is fantastic!
musme chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
I love it very much
and I hope a new chapter
Nonimouse chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Please continue this is a really interesting story. I like John's character in this one.
Miso Muchi chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
This is fantastic. You should update.
guest chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
please continue :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
You know, this is a really awesome story and it would be a real shane if you didn't finish it or at least write about Sherlock figuring out John's secret and his reaction to the knowledge.
RequiemForTheWolves chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Oh my goodness this is really good! I enjoy how, unlike how most of the Omega!verse fics for this series, this story isn't just sexsexsexsex all the time, it actually has quite a good story line. Please keep it up, I'm greatly anticipating what will happen to our little incognito Omega and the greatly suspicious Alpha. :)