Reviews for Three Reasons
redFaust chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I love this. When I read it I can feel it. I can actually understand Daniel and even her. This has feeling and emotion and everything! This is a great piece of work :)
DiesAnotherDay chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
hmmmm. Not bad but i always viewed that this was how Daniel worked. his personality is very naive and curious like most are in their youth. However when he meets Aexander the old baron takes advantage of his fear and innocent mind. Thus Alexander represents the evil in the world.

Another thing I noticed was that Daniel constantly talked about how aweful and malicious all his victims where, how disgusting and vile he feels in their presence. My point is he had to make his victims into these degenerants to make it seem resonable to kill them. As seen when he berates himself after killing an innocent girl, not saying he was right at all but I believe he was just more gullible then an outright psycho.

Hwoever everyone has their own views and ideas. I did like your story but the ending made me a little sad :
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh-oh god. Why... Why does this not have over nine thousand reviews?! This was fanfreakintastic! It was art in words, and I absolutely loved almost every line of it. (my only critique is when you have, "Again, again, again." it read rather funny. I personally think that if you add 'and' inbetween them, then omit one or two of the other 'and's' from the following sentences and replace them with something similar to 'and'. It may read better. But that's just my opinion.) other than that this was bloody amazing. It was 1000x better because it wasn't a "Ermahgerd Pewdiepie!" fic. ;). Regardless, this was superb. I can't say enough about it. You conveyed what you wanted to in the best possible way, bravo!
Much much love,
Animelover
dyspraxicDaydream chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Wow. Simply one word: wow.

Such beautiful language and discription, I could see Daniel's frustration and the OC's death was so clear that the image was so real.

This was wonderful and I would love to see the story of Daniel and the OC explained further.

Red