Reviews for Rage Against the Dying of the Light
I love Josh Groban thanks for throwing his music in there
Oh my god!
MissyH316 chapter 74 . 2/1
Bravo, bravissimo! :-)
MissyH316 chapter 54 . 1/31
AAAUUUGGGHHHH! GREAT STORY - I'm loving it - but WHY in the HECK do these people not COMMUNICATE? I get why Christine was afraid to tell Erik about ALL the disgusting horrors that Raoul said and did to her: she didn't want him going to the gallows. But STILL... TELL him already and move on - communicate, PLEASE!
krostovikraven1 chapter 74 . 12/10/2016
So lovely. So perfect. I'm speechless and I'd lie if i didn't accept the fact that more that one moment made me laugh, mad and even cry. You're writing is flawless and you make the story so fluid that you make it look easy. I've tried and although its the most enjoyable feeling i have to say that my writing is nowhere near this perfect. You know the characters so well and the plots are simply incredible.
I also like the fact that you use bits and pieces of the original story and that makes the stories all the more endearing.
I do have a couple of questions though. And forgive me as it was probably implied at some point or another but did Philip kill Fawn? I don't recall a reassurance other than she knew too much but he never mentioned her again.
Also, in the two stories I've read so far there was something that both failed to mention and that is Erik's birthday. I know the man would down right refuse to acknowledge such date because he despised himself so at some point and even how adamant he was at the mention of gifts but, for Christine to never insist, let alone inquire about it? I feel it was a little piece of importance to mention.
Not to contradict the brilliant writer who came up with the brilliant plots but i only ask out of curiosity. Who knows maybe he's a Gemini like me that might explain his mood swings at best? XD wishful thinking. Anyway. Thank you for sharing such beautiful talent and i look forward to read the rest of your work.
krostovikraven1 chapter 72 . 12/10/2016
Who wouldn't know :) is one of my favorites from the original story. I know that song by heart.
krostovikraven1 chapter 33 . 12/8/2016
Oh that coward, how can Raoul be such a scumbag and be so smug about it. To do that to Christine is unforgivable. I wouldn't mind seeing his blood spilled.
Now I'm glad that Erik and Christine have the same desires. He's so nurturing and protective and that's what she needs to heal.
I have to say i love the way you portray Erik. Such tortured soul and yet so full of love that makes me want to meet such character in real life. Alas, he'll always be real I'm my mind. Now, on with the story.
krostovikraven1 chapter 19 . 12/7/2016
Such deceiving woman. How can she do that to them. Oh, I'm so mad at her. I'm glad they say least had that conversation and hopefully Christine reveals more so Erik can know how to console her, but I'm sure once he finds out what Raoul did Erik will hunt him down and kill him with his own hands... Hmmm so much to ponder on.
krostovikraven1 chapter 9 . 12/6/2016
Hello there, me again and boy, i have say I'm enjoying yet another one of your tales. That last scene, so full of emotion and passion. His voice is trully soothing, compelling and magical. I'm looking forward for this development.
iris2312 chapter 59 . 3/26/2016
That was an extremely adorable wedding night... i dont think ive ever smiled so much before haha :)
BooksForever21 chapter 26 . 1/31/2016
This story makes me hate that jerk Raoul even more. I already hated him for taking Christine away from Erik. Now this... Good writing. And I mean it. Keep up the good work. :)
Child of Dreams chapter 22 . 1/24/2016
Monsieur Reyes?
Do you mean Monsieur Reyer?
Child of Dreams chapter 21 . 1/24/2016
It's Aminta, not Aminta.
Child of Dreams chapter 13 . 1/24/2016
(groans)
It's "Pneumonia", not "phenomena"...
CharlieBoneFan chapter 74 . 11/28/2015
Oh my goodness! It was SO BEAUTIFUL! Amazing! Magnificent! There aren't enough words to describe it.