Reviews for Rage Against the Dying of the Light
phantomcynder chapter 46 . 8/31
No.. the rights are mine.. I want them.. I save much money, yes? Buy rights, yes? That is way it works, yes?

I certainly hope so, because some of my direct family elders have quite the money, and I'm the "heir" to it all.. maybe? Mind, not near enough to buy full rights if the price was as as astoundingly amazing as the opera/book(s)/etc.
Wynni chapter 72 . 12/24/2014
Oh lordy, yeah, I always wondered how Christine didn't lunge for him during that serenade, either. and your final author's note just MADE it. LOOOOOVES.
Cyn2K chapter 74 . 10/30/2014
New reader. I was up way too late reading this story over the last couple of days. Wow - challenging subject matter and well-handled. Kudos to you!
R.J chapter 74 . 6/21/2014
Absolutely lovely, thank you, my dear
GRANDMA PAULA chapter 74 . 4/26/2014
Brittney chapter 74 . 2/4/2014
I can't even tell you how many times I have read this story. I love it so much and will continue reading for as long as you keep it up. The story and writing technique are so incredible and I deem it my #1 favourite Phantom fanfiction (a long side one more "All I want is freedom") and I sincerely hope you never ever take it down. Usually I'm better and more formal in my writing as well but I cant seem to find the write words to tell you how much this story means to me. Truly I cannot describe. Thank you so much for taking the time to bring us this wonderful story. Much love.
bensara91513 chapter 74 . 8/11/2013
Whew! Finally finished! What an amazing story! The love between Erik and Christine was palpable, and the adventures you gave them were absolute nail biters. I'm so glad they all got their happy endings! Loved this story so much!
bensara91513 chapter 51 . 8/6/2013
Noooo! Ugh, Christine!
bensara91513 chapter 50 . 8/6/2013
Oh no! Christine, you must explain yourself. Raoul is now between you more than ever.
bensara91513 chapter 46 . 8/5/2013
Erik and Christine are simply beautiful together! That is all!
bensara91513 chapter 44 . 8/5/2013
Oh Erik! First of all, I hate that you were shot. YES of course you are a distraction to the woman you love! And, oh my, how brave to take off your mask. Mist cut review short to read!
bensara91513 chapter 43 . 8/5/2013
WHAAAAT? Sorry. Can't review anymore. Must read.
bensara91513 chapter 42 . 8/5/2013
Ugh, Raoul, you are still a pig! I am looking forward to Erik killing you for your crimes against his women.

Poor Christine having a panic attack. Don't worry, sweet. Erik will take good care of you.
bensara91513 chapter 40 . 8/5/2013
I hope you don't tire of me saying how much I love Erik and Christine because I truly do!

And I love poor Justin too.

But if that fop does anything to hurt Meg. . .
bensara91513 chapter 39 . 8/5/2013
I'm sorry for meg to be having all these unresolved issues with her mom. I hope things between them are completely ironed out before the end of the story.

Erik's prayer was so touching, and Nadir playing God was hilarious! Loved it.

Raoul, yes, follow them up to the roof. Maybe Erik can push you off! Grrrrr. Yucky fop!