Reviews for Interception
animecutylover chapter 33 . 3/22/2014
Wow! I actually like this pairing of a story! Hehehe... This plot is great! Please continue this story.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/13/2014
Actualizar, Actualizar, Actualizar o si no una fan latiba explotara!
Me enamore de tu historia aunque yo quiero un lemon! Pero sigo amando tu historia
Att: fan latina, mexicana ;)
Horschler chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
More fluff! I really love this pairing and there are few too stories, so don't abandon this one, it's good!
Horschler chapter 33 . 3/6/2014
Hope you haven't abandoned this story, I think a Sesshomaru/L meeting is in order
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 33 . 2/28/2014
Ohmigosh Ohmigosh Ohmigosh! Seriously, what a cliffhanger! I'm loving this super addicted can't wait for more. Surprisingly, I'm going to agree with the person who reviewed below, I would like to see a Kagome and L lemon. I think it would be awesome if an author on here could capture a sexual encounter between the two which would most likely be both passionate and endearingly awkward. So if you could make that happen it would be sweet. Anyways, you are doing a fantastic job and I'm looking forward to your next uodate!
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 22 . 2/28/2014
Oh I feel so bad for Dellidublly. (
velvetSunset chapter 33 . 2/19/2014
It was great! Please update soon! ;]
BeautifulTwisted chapter 33 . 1/21/2014
Oh i love this story so much! Please update when you get the chance!
WitchOfCrimsonFire chapter 33 . 10/3/2013
It wasn't crappy for I really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next one. I was hoping for a lemon between l and kagome. U can never find a good lemon between the two when u need one.
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 33 . 9/27/2013
great story!

please update soon!
Yuki no Ai chapter 33 . 9/27/2013
please continue! I really like the story!
silverfoxkurama chapter 33 . 9/20/2013
i love it more cant wait l and kagome r cute
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 33 . 9/6/2013
Nice really nice! I cant wait for the next chapter.
Purplediamon chapter 33 . 8/14/2013
It wasn't a crappy chapter, I think it was a weather good one.
Kagome pairing chapter 33 . 8/14/2013
It's not crappy i like it. But can u guess what I would like more? Another update soon plz
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »