Reviews for Interception
animecutylover chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
Lol.
And she just told her to never go near Light or Ryuk.
animecutylover chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
It's a nice twist.

I wonder what'll happen now.

What'll Light do?
animecutylover chapter 6 . 6/20/2015
Wow L.
Even Kagome?

Hmmm... Now that I thought about it, it makes sense.
animecutylover chapter 5 . 6/20/2015

A ninja.
A ninja.
Great excuse, Kagome.
animecutylover chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
Why is she so scared?
She's not bad or anything.

I get she worries about others, but why would she be scared?
animecutylover chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
Lol.
Ryuk isn't listening to Light at all.

Poor Ryuk. He's bored.
Why isn't Light giving him apples yet?
animecutylover chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
Hmm...
I wonder who this Taiga Higurashi is.
Can't wait to find out!
animecutylover chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
This is an interesting start.

Good for Kagome. She gets her College education paid for her. She deserves it after what she had to give up for keeping Japan safe from the hands of Naraku.
CresentWolf1 chapter 36 . 3/13/2015
Omg I love this plzz update ;p
velvetSunset chapter 36 . 2/20/2015
It was really really interesting and amaiziiiiing! Please please please continue your awesome story! :DDDD
Black Rose of Twilight chapter 36 . 2/2/2015
I adore this and I am so cheering on L and Kagome. I can't wait for them to get together! 3
Dark sexy L chapter 36 . 1/17/2015
Speed kagome and L' relationship up I love this pairing what is L going to do with Kagome!
Hahahahahahahaha chapter 36 . 1/15/2015
Please update this story I want to figure out L's selfish desire plase update
Deathe chapter 36 . 11/23/2014
Yes the relationship between Kagome and L is slow, though some fanfics have people fall in love so fast that we don't know if we skipped a chapter. I like that it's slowly progressing as the story goes.
Any who , whats the relationship between Sayu and Ryuk? Are they going to become friends or is he just seeking someone to talk to in his boredom?
WitchOfCrimsonFire chapter 36 . 11/21/2014
i think it be for the best if light left kagomes family alone. if he kills one with a heart attack i think kagomes NONhuman friends would slauter him if kagome told them he was kira. unless light got some serious dirt on kagome a threatned to reveal it to L. like the fact she knww who he was this whole time. talk bput a way to shatter a heart. no death note needed for that. i hope u put in more kagome and light meeting and confrontations in ur next chapters. and please update soon.
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »