Reviews for From A to Z
ARKOS.THEREFORE I WIN chapter 18 . 12/3/2013
This is one of the sweetest things I've ever read. Ever. This is truly and utterly amazing and sweet. U should keep writing. U keep writing I'll keeps reading.
ARKOS.THEREFORE I WIN chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
U have to do a follow up staring their kid and like Jinoras kid or something.
ARKOS.THEREFORE I WIN chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Oh dear gods of Olympus. I can't believe it's him. She shouldn't have restored his bending. He'll just start cheating again.
Genderfluid and Green chapter 26 . 8/22/2013
Best. Story. EVER.
I'm sorry I didn't review for all of your stories (I have a time limit on the computer, since I have to go to the hospital later today to get blood work done) but overall, each and every one of the chapters for this story is amazing in countless, unexplainable ways. I'm glad you finally started writing Fanfiction again! (I have, too! :) )
Maddy46 chapter 26 . 1/2/2013
Wow! Loved this collection! Incredibly sweet stories! I think you also preserved the characters' natures quite well. :) Don't worry about the endings, they were all absolutely fine! I have trouble with endings too... They always seem rushed to me, but yours were fine! (By the way, I absolutely love words (the weirder, the better) and I thought xenothermic was absolutely brilliant!) Sorry for this babble-y review. I'm really just trying to say that this was amazing! :)
OddFeather chapter 26 . 11/24/2012
I'm really sad that the story has ended, but I did enjoy it very much! It was very awesome and I look forward to reading your other stories!
Cap-Mack17 chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
:) YAY! Mako would be a good father. I think. Well, if he lightened up a little, which Korra obviously makes him. :)))
Loafdude chapter 26 . 11/14/2012
thanks for the awesome stories in this collection!
Winteroses chapter 26 . 11/7/2012
Aw! I thought this chapter was a great ending :-) I loved this story, sad to see it end. But I look forward to your other stories :-)
the-kermit-kid chapter 26 . 11/7/2012
great ending, thank you for keeping me happy with these. and keep writing XD
yurixwolfram chapter 26 . 11/6/2012
oh, that was a wonderful end to this compilation :) glad you started on it :) it was a good idea and you pulled it off really well :) looking forward to seeing what else you have to write for this wonderful ship :) enjoy your break!
arrancar125 chapter 26 . 11/6/2012
i liked it but it felt unfinished. it felt like there was more or could have been more to this chapter. but all in all it was cute. i enjoyed this.
MakorraLove97 chapter 26 . 11/6/2012
Aww! Loved this chapter! So, so cute! I am really upset that's it's done and you won't be writing anymore to this story, BUT I am very excited that you will be writing more Makorra stories for Makorra Month! :D This was an amazing story and I loved each chapter! Great job! :) Looking forward to more of your stories! :)
sybilLloyd27 chapter 25 . 11/6/2012
EEERRRRMMMMEEEEERRRRGGGGEERR DDD! HURRY WITH THE LAST UPDATE! So far so good. I really enjoy this fanfic. I really want to share this with my Makorra shipping friends and also show it to a few Borra shippers I know...
imaAvenger chapter 25 . 11/4/2012
Wow first loved it, and second i hadn't even noticed that you'de gotten to the almost end:''''( I've enjoyed reading all of these amazing chapters in you point of veiw:) Hope that you will keep writing lot's more fanfic to come:D