Reviews for Save Me
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Love! :)
BW4eva chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Love love love it! Update soon! The last few lines got my heart racing. :)
littlesmiley chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
omg so good! continue soon :D
Raye chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
so happy they are ok

glad Lisa got into the action this time
Tan chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
im sorry but the part where lisa shot a person was lacking that sense of fear and guilt that most people normally feel.
trudes193 chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Great chapter as always, and I really like Lisa's new hairstyle, as well as the kiss shared by Lisa and Jackson. Keep up the good work, and cannot wait for the next chapter! :D
im chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Yahoo!Thank you for the chap and most of all for Jackson's conffesion* it was about time he spilled the beans :)*.Good job,but now please excuse me for the fan girl squeal:Jackson and Lisa 4ever!Hahaha-had to say that.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
As much as I like the "psycho" Jackson story, I find this story extremely sweet. I like their relationship as it develops. Him trying to comfort her was really well written. Update soon please!
Gua chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
"...blonde and black are just too obvious..."

so true! most movies almost always have only these options...!
Tan chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
I was hoping her become bleach blonde.

anyways... I love how you visualise the bed scene, as i was reading, i can feel the chill and later the warmth...
Jk chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
i love how natural you make Jack...good job

keep going
im chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Hello!Thank you for the new chapter and do not worry about the long time between your time to make the make story great!Anyway,I'm happy that Jackson and Lissa are getting along, now that they are both trying to survive together-also the moments between them were very sweet!Keep up the good work!
P.S. I like your Angie character and I really laughed at the phrase "Why you chose to be an assassin over an accountant is beyond me.":)))
P.P.S. I Would like to be kidnapped by him too..Hahaha
trudes193 chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Great chapter, really enjoying this story, and love the OC she's really excellently written. Excited to see Lisa's new hairstyle, and what is going to happen next. Please update soon! :D
Tan chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Im happy i am reading this fanfic... everything is so smooth... Wow i cant wait for chapter four... Ill be waiting for those hints. haha. but of course, i hope you dont rush... love the pov of jackson and lisa...