Reviews for No Condemnation
SarahTaylorTam chapter 2 . 7/9
An interesting and good story with a very unique feel. Love the character you created and seeing her interactions and changes. Can't wait to read more keep up the good work.
Aryia Lexi Sevorus chapter 1 . 2/13
I just finished reading all the stories you've written in the Catch-Fly verse and was wondering if you'd consider writing more stories! They're wonderful and I'm entranced with Silene; her Luna masks are great and I can't help but wonder when she decided to develop them or how Gibbs knows about the DMLE... or how Gibbs gets the team back together. Please write more!- you're my favorite NCIS-HP crossover author!
Delete-account-please-7617210 chapter 2 . 3/11/2016
This was good off to read Dead Man Talking.
Rocko chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
No this can't be over. There should be more awesome chapters and the introducing of Tony to Gibbs's team. And then maybe she will transfer over to Gibs team instead of Tim Mcgee. And then Kate who ends up joining after her gig as a secret service agent. And Gibb would eventually heal because Agent Black (female Harry) understands his pain. Plus Gibbs is attractive and there could be a potential pairing here. So please continue this masterpiece! (: 3333
delete-account-please-6795258 chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
Impressive story I'm off to read the next story which will be Dead Man Talking.
delete-account-please-6729581 chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Wonderful story I liked it a lot now I’m off to read the next story which will be Dead Man Talking.
Gracfully chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
very awesome
sharonpijl chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
I already reviewed your story It ends here tonight, where Gibbs is almost arrested but i forgot to say something; i would love to know how Trent Kort and Silene met? Maybe you could make a story about that! And is Silene is going to be involved with someone romantically in any future stories? Hope you post more Silene stories soon, i really love them :)
Io's Torment chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
A lovely message and beautifully written. I especially liked the flowers and their meanings.
Naruto-junky chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
This was a very nice story, but I do have one problem with it. In this story, Harry is a female named Silene. While I have no problem with fem!Harry stories, I expect a variation on the cannon name. Silene is a nice name and I like how you justified it, naming her after a lily was nice, though I wished you had expalined it in the first chapter. As a fan of the meaning of flowes and how they used to be used to convey things your normally wouldn't talk about, I loved that part.

Naruto-junky, CCG
nette0602 chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Wow very nice! I would have loved to read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2013