Reviews for Silver and Sapphire
Isla-Robin-295 chapter 13 . 1/8
Awww! Yay! Totally love this story! :3
Probably Lucky Athena chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
Hope you plan on finishing this. I really love this story
Guest chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
Wow this is really good. Honestly I think I felt bad more for Aela than I did Annika for some reason and I'm kinda glad you had Aela throw Annika's words from chapter 1 in her face cuz that was kinda a jerk thing for Annika to say though she was just being honest. Any who I like a lot and I would love to read this in Annika's pov.
GateMasterGreen chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
You could just post the next chapter and say in the author note that the POV has shifted to focus on Annika instead
Guest chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
i for one would love to read this from annikas POV
BD99 chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
Loved the story. It's not spelt Kodlack though. Also Maybe post a separate novel called Saphire and Silver. I for one would read it.
Dimladris chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
Wonderful story, I really enjoyed the way you captured the emotional turmoil that Aela went through during the story.

I feel that this story ended a little abruptly, I would've enjoyed maybe another chapter or two where they work out some of their problems. You could of course just write a sequel that covers all that.

Overall a very enjoyable story, looking forward to reading any of your further writing.

To answer your question, I think you should definitely write this story from Annika's perspective. It would add some depth and be an interesting read. Having it in another fic would make the most sense format wise.

Good Job and Keep Writing.

Lord Dimladris
Madgormley chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
Excellent story from start to finish i really enjoyed it
The Cheeze Warrior chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
Not sure about rewriting it, but I would love a sequel! Lol, I loved the story, and I will be reading whatever you choose to do with it: Sequel, or rewrite. I'd just prefer a sequel.
Yuriscaroth chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
I would read anything you write aboute this couple :) To get Annika's point of view would also be quite interesting. Personally I thing that it would be better if started a new fiction rater than adding to this one.
BTRN7 chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
Haha right back in your face. I love this story. Update soon! Favourite pairing
WildOrchid88 chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
Yes, i'm totally interested! This fic is too good to be completed... and i'm in love with Annika. :D
Billy Killman chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
First off I have to say that I really enjoyed this story. It was different from what I would have expected. I do think that it would be to redundant to rewrite it from Annika's perspective. My suggestion is continue the story with the main story line. Fighting Alduin and all that good stuff. Maybe even a little civil war action. (I personally go with the stormcloaks, but for some reason all the fanfics go imperial)

I gotta say again good fiction I like the character development of Aela. I think now that she and the dragonborn are together her confidence from the game can shine free
Velsoul89 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I read the whole thing in one sitting. Wow. That's all I can say. You perfectly captured every moment and then some in the companion storyline. You did a fantastic job on Aela as well. I don't go for romance usually but this changed my mind on them. I was enthralled every sentence. Perfection. As for the question, I think Annika's POV would be interesting. To see her interest in Aela grow slightly each chapter would be very interesting indeed. Great job!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
I'm totally a story in Annika's point of view! Maybe it should be a separate fic though?