Reviews for The Memories We Make
alatariel10 chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Belle's thoughts surrounding her periods of insanity in this chapter are spot on; it was extremely convincing to me as a reader what she was going through. I also liked how as she got further away from what little she knew to begin with that you wrote less about what Rumple was thinking and feeling as perceived by Belle, since she would be thinking less about it considering the state she was in.

Wonderful story!
alatariel10 chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
You've written Regina so well in this chapter! She is (to me anyway) usually a pretty two dimensional character; I always thought that aside from the few scenes with/regarding Daniel in the series, we really don't see any other side of her other than determination to make everyone miserable. However, I think you really nailed it in showing her emotions surrounding her memories of Daniel and her ability to recognize that Rumple was experiencing the same things as he lost Belle in this chapter.
Esin of Sardis chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
:) :) :)
Dawwwwww. Love it.
This was a great story. I think you handled her going mad very, very well. I loved the whole chipped cup things and am rather amazed at how you managed to fit everything into the plot. Sequel? It's okay if you don't do that sort of thing, but it could be fun here... :)
esin
The Auburn Girl chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
Really enjoyed reading this :) Thanks for that!
Aynessa chapter 15 . 2/22/2013
So lovely and heartbreaking. What an adventure! I adore how you made this so very AU, and yet fastened it seamlessly into the canon. Wonderful storytelling!
Aynessa chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
Ohhh. You just kill me with this. It is so utterly heartbreaking, I have no words.
Aynessa chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
You are without doubt one of the few writers who can so successfully write from any character's point of view and somehow manage to perfectly and flawlessly deliver them in words.

You boggle my mind. I wish I could write even half as good as you!
Aynessa chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
...

I don't even know what to say.

Heartbreaking, shattering, haunting, horrifying; but oh so fascinating and captivating and I can't bear to stop reading.
Aynessa chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
Gah!

My heart breaks for both of them.

And I just adore the exquisite thought you've put into understanding and explaining the curse - the way she's suddenly different but also the same, and the way things feel so wrong to her but she can't quite think on just why...oh, so splendidly done.

I dearly hope there will be a happy ending to this. D:
Aynessa chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
Chilling and haunting and oh-so-achingly fabulous. Flawlessly told from Regina's POV, which is incredible to me because she is such a complex character. The morphing of "Belle" into "Daniel" was excruciating. Even knowing that she is the reason for Rumplestiltskin's new pain, even knowing that her actions were borne from cruelty, I still ache for her and her pain in this chapter - a complicated tangle of conflicting emotions that Regina's character always inspires.

Beautiful and flawless. I loved this.

(even though my heart broke a little inside)
Aynessa chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
So beautiful and fantastic.

I absolutely love the descriptions of the curse. It makes sense and it's dark and foreboding, and I have a nasty suspicion that Rumple might want to hide their teacup from her...
Aynessa chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
You broke my heart and then remade it and then broke it again with sheer joy.

Asfjdjsjk. I don't even know what to say. Your characterizations are just too perfect, your stories too captivating, your descriptions too beautiful. I can't even wrap my mind around how beautiful and amazing and breathtaking your writing is.
Aynessa chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Utterly fantastic. Good heavens I wish this had happened in the show. Though...truthfully, you write these characters so expertly I can see it all happening in my head while reading.
Aynessa chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Excellently and expertly told from Emma's POV. She is a hard character to write without her coming across as annoying, and you achieved that flawlessly. I adore the way she's so straightforward and protective, yet utterly flummoxed by Mr Gold's sudden personality change around Belle. I am so excited for the rest of this delightful story.
Aynessa chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This is definitely the best rendition of this type of idea I've ever seen. Every other author has someone else mysteriously discover Belle under the hospital - this is the first one I've seen where Rumple found her instead. And it is fabulous. So excited to read this