Reviews for Reese Returns
vivanIII chapter 48 . 6/6/2014
i'm sorry but i don't get what SSS stands for
Beccky chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Omg! I seriously am in love with your story! I didnt want it to end :( pleeeease make another story like this!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/21/2014
I LOVE this story! But Adam annoys me to death, sorry.
anneryn7 chapter 48 . 2/13/2014
Awesome ending.
Mrs.haller26 chapter 48 . 12/17/2013
I would of stoped to review but I was so into the story. I really love it
Christlove88 chapter 48 . 11/12/2013
I absolutely loved this story. Although there were terrifying, and horrible moments within it, every time I had the chance for 3 days straight, I've been reading this story. I love how close the whole group got, and that there were so many people there for Clare and each other over time, although I was kinda disappointed that although Sav told both Peter and Spinner, Peter was the only one who called or came to check on Clare. I had hoped there would be moments with Spinner and Emma with Clare. After all, Emma was one to comfort Darcy after her rape. I think the part I loved most was when Clare was found at the cabin by Owen, Drew and Bianca. Their reactions to seeing her, and then seeing the whips and other toys was wonderful, it was what I remembered while at my placement today, until I could get home to finish the last 7.5 chapters. I love Eli and Clare, and, also her reactions with Owen and Drew. She could tell them things, she couldn't otherwise talk to the others about for a while. Thank you for this story, and I would love to see another one like this, or a companion to this with more stuff on the minds of others, such as what Tristan and his friends felt, and Spinner and Emma, and Darcy and Peter and Sav felt learning about what was going on. I know you had some of that, but I love to read more. Thanks Again!
Kluvly chapter 48 . 9/25/2013
awwwwwww i loved it! that was really suspenseful lol
xxwinterbeautyxx chapter 44 . 7/9/2013
you should make a sequel
Guest chapter 48 . 4/17/2013
dis story was amazing! I cried a little though wen Clare was in da cabin
anneryn7 chapter 48 . 3/22/2013
Great ending.
NamilovesDegrassi98 chapter 48 . 3/21/2013
I loved this chapter and the happy ending! :) This was the most amazing story I've read and I really enjoyed it alot. Awesome job all together and cant wait to read your future stories .
tomfeltonlover1991 chapter 48 . 3/21/2013
Sad to see this end but loved it. Can't wait for your next story.
setsailforthegoldensea chapter 48 . 3/21/2013
Totally sad it's over, but it was amazing! :)
Degrassieclare23 chapter 47 . 3/16/2013
Reese is SOOO desperate! I love the SSS so much! Lucky Clare; I wish I had a group of friends like that to protect me :P
anneryn7 chapter 47 . 3/16/2013
So glad Clare was moved in time.