Reviews for Happy Endings
luna sanguine chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Kyuubi plus fire equals owned vamps
BlackBird16 chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Awesome so far cant wait for update!
Kid Coheed chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Love this fic, the one problem I had with Twilight was that there were very few Masculine men and ths few that were there got very little time in the First Two books that I actually read. Naruto gives me the Manly influence that is needed to throw off eddy's super feminine grace, for a wind Jutsu it's Kaze no Ken or the Wind Sword, well the wind extention on a Kunai.
Kelborn Ordo chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
its interesting
kazikamikaze24 chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
An interesting little crossover. I liked just about everything I read in this, though the last part with Kurama (or was it a Kyuubified Naruto) fighting seemed like a bit of a cheap end game. I'm glad that Naruto finally knows what half of Forks is, and I truly can't wait for an Edward beat-down like no other! Jacob, meh, brother of Naruto for life, so I can't say much about him. Until next time!
Tanpopo97 chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Omg omg omg yes i love strong naruto! I loooove this story, its so well written
Grokon12 chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Awesome, you should add daitoppa to the jutsu list. Naruto using shukakus move was amazing. And i do hope naruto beats the cockiness out of edward
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
You know, you are right about Great Breakthrough being overused way too much. And one thing i think that many fanfic authors forget is that there are way better wind jutsu out there. For instance, since naruto can use both wind and fire jutsu, "Wind Release: Pressure Damage" combined with "Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work" would be a devastating combo to use, i.e. kakuzu. A list of some other suggestions are:
"Fire Release: Dragon Flame Bomb"
"Fire Release: Searing Migraine"
"Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet"
"Fire Release: Phoenix Flower Jutsu"
"Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere"
"Wind Release: Beast Wave Palm"
Chanakya chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
In chapter 4 you asked for Leah's height. Wiki said she is 5'10"
Slazamnewgiddy chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Keep up the great work with the story, I can't wait to read more. Good work!
Xdeath-godX chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
yo fucking awesome. im sad he didnt blend element wind into fighting style. he could have fucked em up more. get on with tthis badassnicity. i will be waiting i want more usage of fuuton renkuuden. awesome for knockin assholes off feet. so is he gonna get some weapons or is he gonna be a one man juggernaut? and whyd he black out? is he gonna become stronger than all creatures and protect his sis frm assholes and then his lover? does he run on all fours? its exhilerating, will he do it just because you move faster and further and swifter. id love tht addition. keep ur story flowing and ill be reading it. is naruto gonna fight edward and jacob? to show his own alpha status, to show you fuck on my shit i fuck you up? tht be sweet as hell.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Really liking this so far, I can't wait until Bella, the Cullens and the Wolves find out.
camomelody911 chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
book lover reader chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Nice job making it like Hulk vs. Wolverine.
MoonWolfAtlantis chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Keep this story going it's really good
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »