Reviews for Happy Endings
brnmac560 chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
i know the cullens are supposedly the "good guys" but it would have been awesome for naruto to give all of them a beatdown. at the same time.
nim istar chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
so, is this story on pause? because i have to say it's looking good for what is here and it would be sad to see it die off.
Ice Night chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
Thanks for the story, update soon please
Lalapinkcustard chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Kythorian chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
Hope this gets updated at some point...I enjoyed it so far. Sucks that it seems you abandoned it right before naruto and Leah meet...oh well. Hope to see more some day.
lambtastic chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Lol. I like the little competition proposition at the end. They don't expect much from Naruto now but I can't wait to read their reactions when they see that Naruto is a lot more powerful than they think. Please continue soon!
Even Better If chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Great story update soon!
El Frijolero chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Still not downed so update soon
Sir Cookie chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
How bout blade of wind and great fire annilation?
triggerfinger chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
I really like this story
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
I am enjoying this story so far. I can't wait for the next chapter to go up
Heliosion chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
Respect to you putting that up but your story is fun and interesting and though you seem to have run out of steam I'm still putting this on my favs just so I could maybe one day see Leah meet Naruto!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Emmet VS Naruto
Hexal chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
wimper wimper mean person no update in just over 3 months evil person truly completely evil person PM me and tell me if u r going 2 continue this story or not
TheAcceptance chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
came on!wai'dcha made naruto weeker?
bat nais jop oon naruto's physical-alteration
an mac yor chapters loonger!
doncha main de x spellig
am jas dhat lunatic