Reviews for Saccharine Song
neko1998 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
And couple that goes so well! Lovely read While I love Akafuri this is another great couple!
Misachin chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
how sweet!
keep writing
Tofuu chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
The world needs more AkaMido, and this was lovely to read. Thanks for writing!
esuterutomoru chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
T-This is so beautiful! Really, this couple is far, far too rare for how perfect they are together. I'm really glad you wrote this! It was inspiring and beautiful, I loved the flow of the sentences and how very, very sweet it was despite... or because of? the characters. These two are really too perfect together. I loved it!
AngelsEternityXOXO chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE SO WONDERFUL BB. OMG (/w/) I mean, TakaMido all the way, but I actually do not mind AkaMido either. Ehehehe. You should write moreeeee 3333
AmberAsh chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I wouldn't believe if you said you weren't a writer. True, the sentence flow was slightly off in the beginning but it got better towards the end.

I'd say that this story was really, nicely done. It was one of the sweetest one shots I've ever read. The grammar was perfect. Your choice of words was really impressive.

And as far as the characters are concerned, you got them right. Especially Midorima. Though Akashi was gentle over here, he didn't seem OOC at all. All in all, this is good writing. I can already see you as an awesome FanFiction writer. All the best! :)