Reviews for Craze and Sensibility
GinnyRueLover chapter 2 . 2/3
Puh-lease update! Thx!
blueice2449 chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Are you going to make Casach?
blueice2449 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
What happened between Darcy and Jess?
Marie chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
dude why aren't you posting?
NintendoFreak chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
WHY AREN'T YOU POSTING?! Are you trying to make us mad?!
By the way you should have Jess/Tristan until close to the end where you switch it back to Jess/Darcy and Cassidy/Tristan.
Have you read WYWE? If so, make it be that Cassidy and Tristan broke up for no reason at the beginning of Cassidy's Junior year. Then she is single until she considers being with Zach again in senior year, but instead ends up with Tristan.
Ummmm... I just realized that it sounds like I'm bossing you around... but please take these ideas into account or else I'll make a fanfiction of this fanfiction. Meanwhile I'll try to come up with a name better than 'NintendoFreak.' Except that I AM a Nintendo freak...
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
You know,Marie I probably should have kept the Tristan and Jess thing short like that." Oops! LOL! Oh and Craze and Sensibility story writer no offense that is a really creative pairing. Good job!
Marie chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
i really really love this but you need to hurry up with the next chapter! and please make it Cassidy/Tristan by the end of the story. I hope you've read WYWE because it is really important if you want to have the right couples...
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I am begging you to have the second chapter with Jess because I looked at my other review and now I am interested to see how this Revolting Romance works. Ha! Just joking and I don't agree with this pairing but I am so interested to see what happens.
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Okay SPOILER ALERT! Cassidy and Tristan are dating in the final mdbc book and I think that Jess and Darcy are really cute together (not as good as some of the other coiples but still.) Tristan and Jess? Okay I feel like gagging just thinking about those two marrying and having kids and... Oh gross! I love Cassidy and Tristan together. Like a moden-day ice skating and Elizabeth Bennet. I can actually picture Cassidy in her wedding dress (or wedding jeans! Nah,just kidding I like thinking she'll wear high heels just to impress Tristan!) I have been rooting for that couple since I met Tristan and I know at first he was super snobby to Cassidy but I actually thought it would be a love-hate relationship. I guess I was right!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I can't figure out how to comment so dry but really Jess and Darcy are too perfect together and Cassidy likes him so not to realistic
patsgirl13 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Love this! Please update!
THGFAN101 chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Cool! Please continue!
AlaTheBookWorm chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Really really good. Plz continue
mdbc fan chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
This chapter is great!
mdbc fan chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Not bad but even I wouldn't dump Keeping Up With The Kardashians for Cooking With The Sloanes! I mean I'm only ten so yes I know it's all wrong but my friends who are the exact same age as me watch South Park and Family Guy. See my point?