Reviews for Saving a Heart
loopyhutton chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Just found & I loved it! Hope you decide to continue this story in the future!
Stormie Stories chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
This is a well written story! I am excited to see where you take this!

I know you have a lot of reviews and I don't know if anyone else has pointed this out to you, but when you are talking about Harry removing his glamour you got a little confusing. You were talking about his eyes standing out from his pale skin, describing how they stood out. In the next sentence you were talking about how green his eyes are, but you used 'it' instead of 'they', so it sounded like you said his skin was green instead of his eyes.

This is a great story and I hope you continue it! Good luck in all your future endeavors!
jenn008 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Update soon!
jennadancer chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Wow! Great first part. I can't wait to read more.
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Interesting story! Look forward to the next update.
eojeda chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
liked it. i would like to see more on this story.
917brat chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
oh please decided to update this again soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
:D
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
please continue on with this story! it's very good...

and I would like to see more of it

thanks
diesedame chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is good, you should continue :)
Smileadaykeepmeaway chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
this sounds seriously amazing and I really hope you keep it up and update again real soon because I so love pairings like this! it is going to Charlie/Harry right or Charlie/Harry/draco?
Carlie chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Absolutely brilliant, i love this twist to the HP story. Poor charlie though, getting interrupted twice. More soon please?
Haylynn Prime chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This is amazing so far i cannot wait for the update so please update soon :)
tgsoccer chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
awesome start!
love the whole story line. Can't wait for the next part.
wheres boo chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I can't wait to see what happens next! love the fact fred is still alive and that draco is friends with the trio and i just love harry/charlie anyway! thanks in advance for the next part