Reviews for A New Beginning
lulupyon chapter 29 . 9/29/2016
wow this story infact 1 of the best fanfics i ever read ! thnx for ur creativity n hard work author-chan n please write more fanfics like these odf DGM! thnx a bunch..:)
lulupyon chapter 12 . 9/29/2016
that poor bakausagi ! bwahahaahaa LOL
lulupyon chapter 3 . 9/29/2016
yes yes yesyesyeseyes ! allen is AWAKEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Nicki99W chapter 25 . 8/13/2015
And here I ended reading last chapter... :(
I am so so sad... It ended. Ends are cruel. It means no more fun gained from reading stories. I know if there were no end and it would just be left without any enging it would be much much more cruel so I know I should be happy but...
Ooo O.O
I know. I just should start it reading from the beginning. It won't be the same as it was first time but still... I am gonna go do it anyway. Not today though. It's late and I have some guests tomorrow so I need to make sure that everything is clear and I am certainly not a clean freak so I need to tidy this mess before someone show up at my place - such a torture.
Indigo-Jay chapter 29 . 1/19/2014
Wow, this story was surprisingly good. Allen's attitude is interestingly depicted, yet the sadism fits him quite well surprisingly. I've read both season one and season two and I must admit that the ending was unexpected. Somehow I feel bad for all those poor humans under Allen's rule, the only way to ensure one's survival in such a world is to become a chef or specialized dango maker. Just wondering but, are you possibly considering writing another man fan fiction? You have a unique writing style to say the least and I would love to read more of your fan fictions. Thank you for taking your time to write and share this enjoyable piece.
DarkSakura159 chapter 26 . 12/29/2013
I'm officially laughing my ass off! XD
Shirubagure chapter 29 . 11/22/2013
SacAnime? Is that an anime con? If it is I can't go. ;A;
Max101 chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
TUT YYYAAAYYY! ALLEN'S AWAKE! ALLEN'S AWAKE!
Max101 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
TAT WAAAAAA! WAKE UP ALLEN!
SilentSingerXOX chapter 25 . 5/20/2013
I think the massacre ending might have been a bit much, but I loved the story.
I just wish it had a slightly different ending... (i.e. the Black Order, Adam, the new Earl, Mana)
Shirubagure chapter 25 . 4/6/2013
I actually enjoyed this story. Also the last omake was funny how allen said give me all ur dango. xD the ending was good though i really wanted the millennium earl to not die. I just wanted he noah family to be happy really.
Shirubagure chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Yay! I'm so glad u did a sequel! Allen's alive!
Alaska.AL chapter 28 . 3/22/2013
Is she on this? Or are you just doing it for the sake of it
ObscureLotus chapter 27 . 1/24/2013
Hehe, finished both this and your previous story all in a day :D pretty sweet story with better than I expected OCs. Keep writing .
DemonKitty chapter 18 . 11/15/2012
Uuuuggggggggghhhhh... Don't even bring up the subject of shots... I have had a lifelong fear of them that always ends in pain for someone. Sooooooo... Good luck!