Reviews for A New Beginning
Nicki99W chapter 25 . 8/13
And here I ended reading last chapter... :(
I am so so sad... It ended. Ends are cruel. It means no more fun gained from reading stories. I know if there were no end and it would just be left without any enging it would be much much more cruel so I know I should be happy but...
Ooo O.O
I know. I just should start it reading from the beginning. It won't be the same as it was first time but still... I am gonna go do it anyway. Not today though. It's late and I have some guests tomorrow so I need to make sure that everything is clear and I am certainly not a clean freak so I need to tidy this mess before someone show up at my place - such a torture.
Indigo-Jay chapter 29 . 1/19/2014
Wow, this story was surprisingly good. Allen's attitude is interestingly depicted, yet the sadism fits him quite well surprisingly. I've read both season one and season two and I must admit that the ending was unexpected. Somehow I feel bad for all those poor humans under Allen's rule, the only way to ensure one's survival in such a world is to become a chef or specialized dango maker. Just wondering but, are you possibly considering writing another man fan fiction? You have a unique writing style to say the least and I would love to read more of your fan fictions. Thank you for taking your time to write and share this enjoyable piece.
DarkSakura159 chapter 26 . 12/29/2013
I'm officially laughing my ass off! XD
Shirubagure chapter 29 . 11/22/2013
SacAnime? Is that an anime con? If it is I can't go. ;A;
Max101 chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Max101 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
SilentSingerXOX chapter 25 . 5/20/2013
I think the massacre ending might have been a bit much, but I loved the story.
I just wish it had a slightly different ending... (i.e. the Black Order, Adam, the new Earl, Mana)
Shirubagure chapter 25 . 4/6/2013
I actually enjoyed this story. Also the last omake was funny how allen said give me all ur dango. xD the ending was good though i really wanted the millennium earl to not die. I just wanted he noah family to be happy really.
Shirubagure chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Yay! I'm so glad u did a sequel! Allen's alive!
Alaska.AL chapter 28 . 3/22/2013
Is she on this? Or are you just doing it for the sake of it
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 27 . 1/24/2013
Hehe, finished both this and your previous story all in a day :D pretty sweet story with better than I expected OCs. Keep writing .
DemonKitty chapter 18 . 11/15/2012
Uuuuggggggggghhhhh... Don't even bring up the subject of shots... I have had a lifelong fear of them that always ends in pain for someone. Sooooooo... Good luck!
MaskedPyro chapter 26 . 10/27/2012
'I am now the ruler of his world? Toy will bow down to me and sacrifice all of your dango!?' How the hell did you come up with that!? XD lol whatever it's hilarious.
MaskedPyro chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
For the names I vote the Heart be Shikoku and the 15th be Hakken. They sound REALLY cool! Funny chapter btw!
MaskedPyro chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
Holy crap! Lavi is gonna die! And because if Kanda at that! (Yet who didn't see Lavi being done in by Kanda?)