Reviews for Shattering Fate
CreCra chapter 4 . 4/5
Plot twist: Nico and Jason get together
Dattebayo Luna and Ginny chapter 4 . 2/17
Oh my gosh I just want to punch Jason in the face and do many other things that are over MA rating. Please have Percio because Nico is just so adorable. You should have Percy get jealous when Nico is with Travis.
AgentMuffin chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Great story! I demand updates! ,.. Please?
Doesnthaveacount chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Great story more please. I would like to request a view from percy considering how clueless he is, it would be hilarious.
Perico forever chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Damn I go away for the holidays and I get super behind in my stories. I can't remember if I've said this before but I don't like Jason. He's in Nico's way. Push him over a cliff. Aha, I see what you did there with the title now. Luke has this adorable quality about him, but you probably know that since you wrote it. More Perico moments in the future?
XTheSonofHadesX chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I decided to stay up late to read this, because I love you. And when was I going to be told about Travis ending up in Nico's bed. You never spoke of this. Also, I feel like a jar of dirt being poured on Aphrodite feels like a trend between the two of us now. I told you that you were running out of time :P I don't like one of those Asian kids. I think it was Ping. I don't know why, but he reminds me of someone. I just can't place it... *cough*sarcasm*cough* he crashes on Rachel's awesomeness. Still love Luke in this. Yes, baby, show off that chest. Ahem. Anyways, I'll be back with you tomorrow(today), not literally for any creepers out there. Also, I saw the Hobbit, and I need to talk to you about that new thing. Can Percy be just in that apron once Nico gets him? That is my request. Anyways, I'll talk to you tomorrow(today)
Charlie-the-Spider chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
This was so awesome. Yes, shorter than usual, but it was still really fun reading this.

I really like Ping, he's so calm and yet so fun, plus the closeness of him and Rachel is really nice.

This story is getting really good and really exciting man, keep up the good work.
Charlie-the-Spider
Sadie Winchester chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
First of all, it seems that you're obsessed with Asians. Are you Asian? ._.

Second, Percy walks around half naked? Sweet baby Jesus, I'd love to see THAT.

Third, Travis and Nico. Are you sirius? I mean... Poor Travis.

I now see what your title means! Ah... Well, it's 3AM, going to sleep! :)
Charlie-the-Spider chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
First of all, I'm so sorry I didn't review when this was updated. I was dealing with a lot and didn't have time to read much, so I'm very sorry, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Second of all, this was so enjoyable to read, it had the funny moments and the serious moments and everything in between, I really enjoyed reading it.

Third of all, I really love how detailed this is. You're really good at description, I could easily imagine it all thanks to your details, so, well done.

Anyway I don't want to make this long, again I apologize, and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Charlie-the-Spider
LifeIsNothingButHell chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
I really think that this will become a great story, from what I have read so far. Your style is a bit different from XSonofHadesX, which I happen to like. I normally don't read T fiction because I bores me but I like your story. Now I'm off to read some more.

By the way you happen to be a HUGE OTP killer!
Perico forever chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Apparently I didn't review this the first time I read this, so I will fix it now. Sadly, there's not that many good stories out there in this fandom at the moment. Lots of new stories, but not good ones, if you know what I mean. So I ended up coming back to read this to help pass the time until something new and good came along.

I feel this was the best chapter yet. It has a lot of information and just draws you in. Rachel is a boss. Luke is...well he's just Luke. I don't know, I just love him in this. I just want to hug him and give him a cookie. Not a fan of Jason, though. Percy should have dropped him. He doesn't deserve to get to sleep in Percy's home. That is Nico's territory. Anyways I hope you update soon!
OxOxPercyArtLuverXoXo chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Oh la la Jason naked, oh gods! *wiggles eyebrows* haha Now you need to update soon! .

Best wishes,

Ψ Art Ψ
AutumnIsNotSpring chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
You mentioned Taoism. :D *hugs* I'm reading the Tao of Pooh (excellent book) and this made me happy. Now I've gotten that little nerdy thing out, this was a really long chapter. Took me at east an hour, if not longer, to read it. But that's okay, because it was so awesome. I don't like Jason at all. He's all up in Nico's teritory, AND he's Roman. e.e I just can't bring myself to like Romans, they seem so uptight and violent. I do however like Rachel being totally boss and sticking up for him, even though I don't like him. I just keep waiting for Nico to go off and have a total blow up on Jason's ass. That would be one epic battle. o.o
Excellent chapter!
Sabrina S.
Sadie Winchester chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Ah, amazing just as the previous chapters. Love Nico's jealous side, but I'm starting to dislike Annabeth and Luke. I've never really been fond of Annabeth, but I adore Luke; but in this story... wow. I LOVE Octavian, and can't wait to read more about the Romans. I saw some mistakes, which usually make me twitch, but it's all good, because they're barely noticeable. I can't wait for next month; the story is VERY interesting. I laughed at the warning, though, "douchebaggery". Ha.
XTheSonofHadesX chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
As always, we have already spoken of this chapter. But unlike someone *cough*you*cough*, I leave you loving reviews. As I said, I love this chapter. Nico and Octavian's square off was awesome. The whole Rachel's begone thing was cool. I love Sally. And there was the part where Percy was all, "That's enough, mother." We all know that deep down he has some feelings for Nico. Let's see. I want to push Jason over a cliff. But yes, I love all of the info you gave this chapter. It paints an awesome picture. Now, get back to watching The Sword in the Stone, and ruining my Arthur/Merlin OTP.