Reviews for Us
masoxrista chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
There are no words. This sums up my feelings about so many things. Especially the right-ness of Harmony (although I really hate the ship name). You've reduced me to no words so I'll stop before I start gushing. I loved this oneshot. "Loved" being an oversimplification. You made my heart swell. Thank you.
niknik0201 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
This was wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
This was beautiful
amr56 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
This was wonderful. Very sad though. Thanks.
reeroy chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
a part of me has died.

I want to throw myself at your feet and cry.

These stupid idiots. Why do I like them?

I will admit to crying. Angst just makes this ship so much better and this was a very lovely read. Hurt my soul at some parts.

*throws confetti at you*
Warkitty chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
No ending?
Sqidly chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
So lovely! A little dissapointed by the ending but it was so enjoyable to read :)
izzyp120 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Cool really amazing
Agent Twinkle Toes chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I'm usually more of a H/D or H/TR, but I have to say I really enjoyed this story! You are a brilliant writer!
PomBear007 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Loved this! I have a bit of a soft spot for HPxHG stories and your writing style made this all the more enjoyable (if that doesn't sound at all weird) :)
-Pom xx
Jessica chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
BRB, gotta go cry really hard now.
iLoVeJbIeBs101 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
lyk, wats up wit da cover. eww so uglz. y iz dere a random u floating. even i cud make a better 1. whoeva made dat shud b ashamed. its blinding 2 look at. and iz dat herms? she looks lyk a potato head. every1 noes herms iz supposed 2 look lyk an eggplant. duhh.
Shubhs chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Did I mention how much I love this?