Reviews for Us
reeroy chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
a part of me has died.

I want to throw myself at your feet and cry.

These stupid idiots. Why do I like them?

I will admit to crying. Angst just makes this ship so much better and this was a very lovely read. Hurt my soul at some parts.

*throws confetti at you*
Warkitty chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
No ending?
Sqidly chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
So lovely! A little dissapointed by the ending but it was so enjoyable to read :)
izzyp120 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Cool really amazing
Agent Twinkle Toes chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I'm usually more of a H/D or H/TR, but I have to say I really enjoyed this story! You are a brilliant writer!
PomBear007 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Loved this! I have a bit of a soft spot for HPxHG stories and your writing style made this all the more enjoyable (if that doesn't sound at all weird) :)
-Pom xx
Jessica chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
BRB, gotta go cry really hard now.
iLoVeJbIeBs101 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
lyk, wats up wit da cover. eww so uglz. y iz dere a random u floating. even i cud make a better 1. whoeva made dat shud b ashamed. its blinding 2 look at. and iz dat herms? she looks lyk a potato head. every1 noes herms iz supposed 2 look lyk an eggplant. duhh.
Shubhs chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Did I mention how much I love this?
Reina chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed this. Thanks!
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This was really great, Harry and Hermione are amazing together. Nice job with this.
Arluen chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Absolutely bloody brilliant! It's different and a twist, but I love it. You're a brilliant author, and this is just an extension of that genius. :)
moor chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
So. Much. Angst! ;_;

I like how 'real' you made them feel, though, especially their break-ups with Ron/Ginny.
summerful21 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Amazing fic, as always. I've never been a huge H/Hr shipper, but I loved this fic all the same. It could have been more creative, I suppose, the whole car accident thing has been done a million times before, but the fic was the best kind of classic, so it's not a huge issue.
soubifan700 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Beautiful story! Love the pairing and still love them even when they can't do magic XD