Reviews for A Clean Slate
The Green Seer chapter 82 . 11/1/2020
God, I love this story. And I love this team and how well you built their growing bonds and the enemies they face. I may not know most of those villains and characters but I'm glad that you're using them and giving them some time to shine. I do hope for a new chapter soon but I understand the plight of the writer.

I can't believe that I love Gar and Blackfire more than Gar and Raven. While not into love triangle, I have thought about the tension and awkwardness of that particular conversation. Maybe with the Titans Ball?

Great story, great characterizations, great writing overall. Thank you so much for this gem!
J chapter 26 . 9/27/2020
A snorlax huh I'll do you one better, I left my game to charge and forgot what I was doing and ended up using my master ball on another trainer's Pokémon...
Guest chapter 80 . 7/20/2020
Still waiting for an update 3years in
James chapter 1 . 3/23/2020
I keep checking back every year hoping someone will update this.
The Z man chapter 82 . 3/5/2020
Real talk...this is one of the best Fanfiction I have ever read! Please continue this story ASAP.
Guest chapter 82 . 6/21/2019
Accidently found this fic, and took me two weeks to reach this far and what a delightful experience it was. Never thought I would ship bb and backfire so hard. Can't wait for am update to continue reading more!
Gfeldman chapter 82 . 4/9/2019
It’s wonderful to have you back! I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say we hope all is well and that every bit of good energy and better fortune we can send- finds it way to you.
This is easily my favorite teen titans fanfic, and obviously I want more- but even more then that I want you to feel appreciated and for your success
Kane77 chapter 30 . 2/25/2019
I can think of plenty of heroins without their midriff revealed easily, as a matter of fact I find out tend to have somewhere a bit north revealed...yes I'm taking your comment extremely literally what of it
Geist837 chapter 82 . 1/29/2019
More please.
Gfeldman chapter 3 . 1/11/2019
What an overall incredible and delightful story- I’ve read through it up today’s and this is my first ever review of any fanfiction- I’ll be more critical at some pointbut this is one of the best teen titans stories bar none. It’s well written the characters are consistent within themselves and the arcs are fantastic
James chapter 82 . 11/17/2018
I'm still here, still reading, still enjoying, still hoping , I'll keep checking back every once in a while, hope things are well.
Jade Machine chapter 21 . 11/11/2018
i need you guys, or at least one of you, to update this story, it's my favorite titans fanfic!
Tic chapter 82 . 1/19/2018
Whoa, you're back, and not dead... I hope.
Well, regularity or not, this is still one of my all time favorite stories, and the one that got me into actually reading the comics surrounding it. So thanks for that.
I hope that whatever's been going on hasn't been too bad, and good luck for the future.
Dishon 3 chapter 11 . 12/2/2017
I’m liking the BB/Blackfire pairing
Dishon 3 chapter 4 . 12/2/2017
BB owning people lol I love it