Reviews for A Clean Slate
Accidently found this fic, and took me two weeks to reach this far and what a delightful experience it was. Never thought I would ship bb and backfire so hard. Can't wait for am update to continue reading more!
Gfeldman chapter 82 . 4/9
It’s wonderful to have you back! I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say we hope all is well and that every bit of good energy and better fortune we can send- finds it way to you.
This is easily my favorite teen titans fanfic, and obviously I want more- but even more then that I want you to feel appreciated and for your success
Kane77 chapter 30 . 2/25
I can think of plenty of heroins without their midriff revealed easily, as a matter of fact I find out tend to have somewhere a bit north revealed...yes I'm taking your comment extremely literally what of it
Geist837 chapter 82 . 1/29
More please.
Gfeldman chapter 3 . 1/11
What an overall incredible and delightful story- I’ve read through it up today’s and this is my first ever review of any fanfiction- I’ll be more critical at some pointbut this is one of the best teen titans stories bar none. It’s well written the characters are consistent within themselves and the arcs are fantastic
James chapter 82 . 11/17/2018
I'm still here, still reading, still enjoying, still hoping , I'll keep checking back every once in a while, hope things are well.
Jade Machine chapter 21 . 11/11/2018
i need you guys, or at least one of you, to update this story, it's my favorite titans fanfic!
Tic chapter 82 . 1/19/2018
Whoa, you're back, and not dead... I hope.
Well, regularity or not, this is still one of my all time favorite stories, and the one that got me into actually reading the comics surrounding it. So thanks for that.
I hope that whatever's been going on hasn't been too bad, and good luck for the future.
Dishon 3 chapter 11 . 12/2/2017
I’m liking the BB/Blackfire pairing
Dishon 3 chapter 4 . 12/2/2017
BB owning people lol I love it
Dishon 3 chapter 3 . 12/2/2017
I like the team. I can’t say I know much about Kid Devil but I’m excited to learn
Viddaric chapter 6 . 6/9/2017
Ok first, please go back and CtrlF for the word "you're", because a lot of the time you use it, you should be using "your"

Secondly, I like the fact that Changeling spouts random animal facts like an old kids educational tv show character.
blossom555 chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
anyone else thinking of younge justice abridged while reading this?
Lightsbane1905 chapter 82 . 4/9/2017
READER GLOMP!
Foamsatmouth chapter 82 . 4/9/2017
Well whaddaya know...I caught up lol