Reviews for A Clean Slate
Olivebirdy chapter 12 . 10/16
iSlash, kick, duck, punch, twist, elbow, roll, throw, block, jump, dodge, stab, parry. /i
This is not a fight scene, this is a grocery list.

I am sure that 'boredom' is not the feeling you were intending to invoke during that fight scene. Nor, probably, during the description of Garfield's and Kor'mandr's love affair. Unfortunate.

Further, 'Make Garfield seem badass/deep/insightful/hot' was painfully obviously part of your intentions in writing so far, to the point that it warps the narration and narrative. Not to mention, Changling's image. Believe it or not, making the comic relief not relieve comically will make the character seem out of character.
Megasuper chapter 1 . 8/3
PS. I really want to see blackfire's reaction to brightfire. xD
Megasuper chapter 1 . 8/3
Typical comment stuff blah blah, to that other guy I've also read this amazing fic 3 or 4 times, it is top class work, hope you guys can get together and keep it going.
1WeirdRuffNek chapter 1 . 5/27
I have read many stories on this site I have seen some horrible horrible stories... As well as some of the best thought out, in depth, well written, IMMERSIVE tales that just suck you into their world that when you realize you've been sucked into... You NEVER would want to leave! This story? Is one of the very few of the latter. Seriously I have read this whole story at least, AT LEAST! 3 times and am still just blown AWAY by how well done this and all the other titans stories on this author(s?) (I'm still not entirely convinced they aren't the same person! :P just joking!) Is. Simply amazing! I hope the newest chapter to this truly awesome story comes soon! And I can't guarantee that I'll be a regular reviewer on this site... I KNEW that when I first made an account here... This story would be my first written review because this is by FAR by favorite I hope the author(s?) Are doing well and that they see this. hopefully they don't feel too cheated that I had never made an account to boost their "fav/follow" numbers before now! xD
Leward422 chapter 81 . 5/6
hey guys. new here so please forgive. just want to know when will u guys be publising anymore childs play chapters
Viper5delta chapter 81 . 2/22
I can't tell you how much I love this story. It's actually gotten me interested in a BB/BF pairing. My only complaint thus far is that there doesn't seem to be any overarching narrative, so while lots of stuff has happened, it doesn't feel like anythings advanced in any real way.
james chapter 81 . 1/5
Thanks for the shout-out, slash response, wish it didn't take me so long to notice it, lol I read this chapter almost as soon as it came out. Anyway glad you guys are back at it, I love how all the character relationships are coming along, though I am curious what you did with roy and jade, did you go the canon route as far as their separation, (her cheating with catman) or something?
Hardlight chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
You didn't play around the BB/Bf thing, great work on that one !
Hardlight chapter 8 . 12/28/2015
A lot better this time.
BB's voice is just wonderful, you just get him.
Hardlight chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
A little better, but still trouble telling where they all are most of the time.
Hardlight chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
First battle as a team, could have gone better, but could have been a lot worse.
It's just so weird that they have all this technology at their service, I know it's teen titans, but still.
There is also this small nagging feeling that something is missing. The characters are well written so far, but it's like there is no color to the world they are in.
Hardlight chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
As always, I am late for the trivia T,T
Good chapter and interactions, but I can't help but wish there was a story with BB meeting all of them separately, before deciding to form a team.
Hardlight chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
BB would have made a good villain. Will no one else join this group in the future ?
Hardlight chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
Pretty good execution for a possible situation. Great interactions between characters.
Hardlight chapter 1 . 12/26/2015