Reviews for Please…Heal Me
Lunatic's Lament chapter 10 . 2/22
Awww this is cute update soon
IloveGiroro chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
This story is awesome are there going to be more chapters? :)
SouthernKittyGal chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
What? why haven't you updated...?
PLEASE ADD MORE CHAPTERS!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
AAHHHHHH
Such an amazing chapter! I can't wait for the next chapter!
You are such a great author! 3
Dr. Dee Da Dee chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
(Reviewed when I just woke up, excuse the possible weirdness)
Everything was so well described in this chapter, Giroro and Dororo's pain, Koyuki's sort of desperation in helping Dororo, the panic attack (which I have also had, and you wrote it perfectly)
I read these chapters so slowly cos I don't want this story to end, I really love it X3
Dr. Dee Da Dee chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
This was prolly my fave chapter so far, so well written. A heart wrenching chapter, I'm looking forward to how it progresses from here especially
sagapaga chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
Feeling are overwhelming me. FUCKING AWESOME CHAPTER D
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
Omg- This fanfiction is so amazing! Everything about it makes me want to support this paring even MORE and it's already my top OTP! XD
This chapter in particular is probably one of my favorites. In ALL of your stories you are able to write all of the characters perfect! And you're also take (for example in this ff) Giroros and Dororos relationship slowly, and that is what makes this fanfic flawless. I could never write Giroro the way you do (which almost makes me jealous), you just... you just make him so- Giroro like (if that makes anysense...)
Dr. Dee Da Dee chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
I have no words except innocently romantic and adorbz X3
jamjam9 chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
love this! great fanfic:D
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
reading the end of chapter seven i thought giroro was going to kiss dororo...
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
kululu would never say that!...he just likes to torcher yeesh. i really do like the story so far though.
Dr. Dee Da Dee chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Ffffgfcdnhgfhdhdcgkt this is as adorably fluffy as usual :3 Poor Dororo tho... looking forward to more :3
Dr. Dee Da Dee chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Cuuuuute, Such a good thing to wake up to :3
So much fluff! Dororo's red defender X333
I keep forgetting Kururu is Giroro and Dororo's superior, he always calls them 'senpai' in the anime XD
Yu7Yu7Me7Yume7 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
oooh...someone crossed the line!