Reviews for Finding Distant Skies
BlackCranez21 chapter 36 . 1/12
AHHHHHH! So much tension going on in the story! What happened to Drew?! U can't just leave the chapter like that! XD I love this story so plz update soon! I'll wait til then :)
Cutiepiepo2 chapter 36 . 1/5
GAH WHY DID U LEAVE ME ON A CLIFFHANGER! I get back from vacation read your story AND IT WAS SO INTENSE AND HYPE I WA BOUNCING ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT WITH ALL THE DRAMTIC STUFF WITH MAY AND THE GANG AND THE DRE SHOWS UP LIKE THE HERO IS AND THEN YOU LEAVE ME ON A CLIFFHANGER! Of drew is dead you will hear the sobs of me from miles away don't do this to me!
Zaeyadi chapter 36 . 1/2
aw I got the N brother thing right! I'm proud of myself honestly

wait a second wait a what you can't kill drew (tbh I thought that he would go through the portal and end up back on earth and they'd get back and he'd be there and everything would be great) OR did it just kill Hoopa (? is that the name I've forgotten already I'm so sorry) like Harry potter horcrux style

ANYWAY I really liked how this chapter was set out, it really set the tone of the chapter and I loved it, super excited to see how it all wraps up bless

haappyy 2015!
zae
guess who chapter 35 . 1/1
Don't let drew stay bad! Make him threatend by cyrus so may understands. Update, happy 2015
Zaeyadi chapter 35 . 10/15/2014
aw Brendan there is love for you somewhere what a sweetheart

OHKAY it took the second time reading this for me to pick up on that but it was Drew who told touko that N was in sinnoh? I have no idea I need to sleep but I'm caught up now and SUPER EXCITED for the next chapter omg 5 chapters left are you excited yet

WAY TO GO APH #proudreaderfromthebeginning #5ever #proudmumsyndrome

keep up the fab work bless this story
Zaeyadi chapter 34 . 10/15/2014
WHAT if cyrus was talking about may charming drew when he said his cousins son idk the exact words and Drew is really related to cyrus and the two team galactic people but he wouldn't know because he doesn't know jks parents (his dad does have blue hair because green is a mix of blue and yellow I did art class) and THATS why he's doing this or SOMETHING im so confused

oh well I love that that was unexpected like that was a complete twist and I did not see it coming good one I think you just flipped heaps of people's worlds upside down bless

UPDATE SOON (I mean when you get the time we all got commitments got your back) ILY
Zaeyadi chapter 33 . 10/15/2014
OH BOY I know what happens next so the end of this is even sadder oh boy

okay so halfway through reading this I was like ARCEUS IS DREWS FATHER and two seconds later I realised that was the stupidest thing I've ever thought but imagine how cool it would be to have the pokemon king as your dad I mean you could be like "hey dad can I have an articuno" and he'd go "sure kiddo let me create one for you" and I thought I'd share that with you idk why

BUT OH BOY DOES HE LOVE HER DOES HE NOT LOVE HER WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW

keep up the faB work man bless
Zaeyadi chapter 32 . 10/15/2014
THEY ARE SO SWEET I WANT A DREW seriously reading romance makes me feel so lonely I shouldn't do this to myself it isn't healthy

I WANT TIME TO STOP TOO MAY I have three exams this week and I have not studied for any of then I should get right on that

GOOD JOB keep up the fab work merry halloween

ps. is N drews long lost brother I haven't played black or white 2 so I don't know completely whats going on there but they both have green hair (coincidence? I think not)
Zaeyadi chapter 30 . 10/15/2014
have I reviewed this ? I don't know

man you don't have to squint to see that but then I'm the person who will fall in love w someone if they smile at me so what do I know

aww drew you had it so rough that was v good character development like it explains why he's not super open and trusting and independent very nice I approve

SERIOUSLY good job from like ages ago but hey I reviewed eventually right that's gotta count for something
animal lover13 chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
I just had to say this:

As I was reading what May was saying I was thinking "I'm reading about a girl who who is read about a Pokemon world (which I do too) talking to a guy about reading about guys who are like him"

It's like those pictures of pictures of pictures...

Now that I have that off my chest,

Keep writing
SecretSwitch chapter 35 . 9/6/2014
Congratulations, you've turned me into a zombie!

I'm supposed to be studying for university but I'm spending my time snuggled under my covers and squealing for two days straight instead, as I started and caught up with this. This story is addictive, you've got a great knack for sexual tension, and you write in an incredibly engaging way. I also really like how you bothered to watch episodes to research and get their characters right. That's great.

The only things I noticed I can really critique? Perhaps the overuse of certain words such as "chartreuse" and your excessive referencing to characters by their hair colours. That's about it, though. Everything else is completely, utterly wonderful.

Waiting impatiently for the next chapter. 3

-SS
Cutiepiepo2 chapter 35 . 8/29/2014
Holy CRAP 4 MORE CHAPTERS GAHAHAHANSNSISKSKSPSPS I HAVENT GIVEN YOU A PROPER REVIEW OF THIS STORY SINC EIM AN AUTHOR WAIT NO A REVIEWER OR PROPER REVIEWRE NO BUT WAHHHHHHHH 4 MOR CAHOTERS ARE HARD TO BELIVE! Okay one I just wanna tell you how much of this story has controlled me mentally and physically like omg it's so good it made me go in a roller coaster of feels and I never wanna stop or get down of because no only that but the way you made this story and plot is amazing like the way you came up with this idea is incredible just like you and your writing skills like your words are so powerful and meaningful I just can't it's so inspiring like you and I can't belive how far this has come (well actually I can since you super talented) but the relationships and personatiys of the characters are amazing like it got me every time like leaf and Gary and Drew and May like OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MEEEE MY HEART HURTS and the personalitys were amazingly portrayed I just can't and I'm sad this is ending but I'm glad I read this story when I did AND I NEED TO RE READ THIS STORY CUZ ITS SO AMAZING! I love you keep it up till the end :')
Manaphy Rose chapter 35 . 8/27/2014
Haha, I'd never forget this story. Don't you worry!
First, solid writing all the way through. I don't know if you realize how much your writing's changed since the first few chapters. It's always been solid . . . but now it's real, has emotion, flow. Ideas, thoughts, backstories squeezed behind every action. You sure you don't want to try for a manuscript yet? You're getting there.
I'm not going to talk about Drew becuase I'll just upset myself, so . . . Leaf and Touko's scene was cute. Leaf and Gary were cuter. Brendan and May win gold for cutest. He's such a champ.
Ok, wasn't going to talk about Drew but did he tell Touko where N was or am I crazy? Because his voice was "familiar but not" to Touko . . . and he was in Acuity Cavern when she was. Plus it'd make sense seeing as he is a TG insider so he would know. But if he was the one then . . . maybe he's good? But he left May for dead . . . and maybe I'm just reading this wrong . . .
Sorry for the long review. Just missed this story a lot! Guess it's entering its swan song, too. Haha.
guess who chapter 35 . 8/27/2014
Ugh I hate U! (Not really and actually I luv this story). Why did u make Drew bad whyyyyyyyyyy?! U better make drew and may end up together with a good endind or I will hunt u down until I find u (LOL just kidding). But seriously so far I luv this plz plz lz don't disappoint, make it a good ending plz plz plz plz update ;) finish ugh can't wait good ending happy ending or else!
L.X.ie chapter 35 . 8/26/2014
Aaaahhhhh! I love this story! And I was squealing with Leaf and Gary xD they are too cute for words! And oh my God, Brendan. Brendan, Brendan, Brendan. You really gotta feel for the guy but I'm pretty sure that he knew that it wasn't going to happen. Which is why that he was so fine with it, and that he loved May enough to let her go TT-TT he's a good guy :)