Reviews for Requite My Love
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 5/2
Wow. I wasn't sure what to expect with this one, but you surpassed all expectations. You are a wonderful writer, not that I didn't know that already. You made what could've been a raunchy, taboo subject into something that had genuine emotion and you made me root for her. And it was hot as hell, even though they didn't do more than kiss (but oh, what kisses they were!)!
I have to think I'm not the first to ask if you would consider continuing this. I would absolutely love to see what they face going forward with their relationship, now that he's finally accepted that it's going to happen. It surely wouldn't be an easy road, but I'd love to read about it!
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I loooooved this. So much :D I would love to see a sequel or some kind of continuation.
RobLover21 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Once again I loved it and it left me wanting more of their future thanks for sharing!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Wonderful short story. It would be so awesome to read more about them, but at the same time the ending is surprisingly satisfying. Thanks for sharing. xo
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Oh too bad we don't have more
HawraaN chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
wow such chemistry. fate just happens
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh that was fantastic! You captured the moments and emotions between Bella/Edward perfectly for the scenario.

Well done!
elenalena chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I loved it! I wish there was a bit what happens when they get back home tonight? But even without a lemon, that was quite hot ;) I live in OC and Laguna Beach is about 20 to 30 min. from my home, so it was kind of cool to read a ExB fic taking place in a familiar area :)
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I loved it wow she fell in love with her step dad but you can't help who you fall in love with thank you
littlebunny4 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Wow this story was amazing and there wasn't even a lemon! Would love to see it continued though.
Teresa R chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Love comes from many directions Thanks for a great story
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Loved it:) Thanks for sharing.
zkcej chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
is it bad that i want to read the conytinuation of this waaaa lolll

nice one :)
Vane3131 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
You kick ass
Vivilight chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I read this it was awsome I read it again guess what still awsome I really loved this one