Reviews for Victorious Supers
megameneko707 chapter 8 . 3/23
Dude, what gives?! It was going great but then you decided to stop?! Its great and nothing is lame about it. Though it is a bit confusing at times but i really love the plot. Please continue!
FallenAether chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
NOOOOO
It is a good story even if you stop please don't delete, even if you stop writing people would still read it hell I will read it over and over
Coffeelover chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
A LOT of spelling errors, but Im dealing with it. Pretty sad Cat died.
AwesomeKrys1993 chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
ONCE UPON A TIME! love that show with a passion! great chapter!
Jay aka Jordan chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Fluff is awesome but action is better jus mix the two :)
TimelessReader chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Cute, wonder how the whole movie "date" will go.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
This is seriously one of THE Best stories I have read. So PLEASE update soon. PLEASE! Or atleast make a sequel.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
This was awesome
Jay aka Jordan chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Oh this is too cool
Arcus Iris chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
I feel like Jade's not sassy/snarky enough and it's "against" not "agents". It confused me a bunch of times. Cat's the angel isn't she?
Jay aka Jordan chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Whoa! And what can tori do? And jade has piers lik shego ? I forgot lol
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
't think anyone including myself is trying to say your story reminds them of a movie is saying you ripped the movie off or anything. I am sure it's purely coincidental. I was just saying like oh cool this reminds me of something else. It's very different. Just similar theme. They're both cool though
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
D.E.B.S. is a lot like your story. You could watch it in its entirety on YouTube. It shows the good and the bad, the two main characters are girls, they fall in love. Check it out.
AccidentallyxPretentious chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Cool Wow this is really interesting
- I think the whole super hero thing fits them well
Jay aka Jordan chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
This is lik d.e.b.s but super better