Reviews for It'd Probably Have Been Easier
lumutness chapter 4 . 8/11
Ah, two Kurama in a timeline.
Mr Miliardo chapter 4 . 7/31
This is signed as complete, but still you left it at a hell of a cliffhanger. It reeks of needing a closure it hadn't had. And what happened to Kushina? She isn't mentioned in the group that welcomed the older Naruto bask from the stasis.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 7/29
Wow, just WOW.
Manillalu chapter 4 . 6/13
Why are they all shocked again? About the seal I mean?
Alpenwolf chapter 4 . 3/2
Interesting and humorous little story. I liked it.
Good Omens chapter 4 . 1/24
Shit, you're a wicked good author, I really like a lot of your stuff. Like this, wow, perfect.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Please update! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
best time travel story I've read...short and awesome
1sunfun chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Nice.
Squish The Squirrel Fish chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
hahaha! Love it!
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
LMFAO
blissful8brownies chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I laughed so hard readimg this story i threw up, literally. It's amazing
Cute Kirby chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Tobi is just lucky Naruto only shrieked and didn't immediately go on the attack. A full-Kyuubi Rasenshuriken to the face has got to be hard to dodge, even with Kamui.
I just don't know how to take the ending. I can't quite say that Naruto gets the last laugh, because no one in the story is laughing, but it's not a tragedy, because all the bad things never happened. It's like a reverse horror story, almost, with the "monster" going around saving everyone and averting disaster, and nobody realizing just what could have happened until it hasn't.
. . . I swear this makes perfect sense in my head, it's the language that is inadequate.
Cute Kirby chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
I'm going to assume that what Obito missed was the "dattebayo," because otherwise I'm as clueless as he is.
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
This needs a sequel! Badly!