Reviews for The Pledge
kitty254781 chapter 17 . 4/3
Wow, I like how this story is going, I hope you plan on updating soon. I know real life gets in the way sometimes.
Firebird08x chapter 17 . 2/1
This is absolutely amazing I hope you're still writing this and if you are I can't wait to see what happens next I'm hooked :)
Little13Silence chapter 17 . 1/17
Love this story, really hope it hasn't been abandoned :(
mkat93 chapter 17 . 10/25/2014
This is really good! I hope you find the time to update sometime soon(:
MerryLittleMess chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
Amazing! I loved it, especially the ending and Renard's thoughts overall. Seeing a young Nick was also quite interesting. Thanks for sharing this fantastic story with us!
SerenityKieraSilverwind chapter 17 . 8/14/2014
This whole story is a really good story line. There are a few grammar errors, but other than that it's good. I hope there is still more to come.

Serenity
Jaricchi chapter 17 . 4/18/2014
Wow! This is a truly interesting possibility! :U I honestly love it and love how you kept the characters in character. xD

Lovely story! \( o)/Agepoyo

Ever Reading
Jari
Singollo Lomien chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
I love this story. It is just perfect. I really hope you continue it.
Random Person chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
And the Oscar for World's Worst Mother goes to...
Remy Koda chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
I love your story! Please update soon!
kira66 chapter 17 . 12/27/2013
More?!
Kit Thespian chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
Ah, they caught her! That's a relief. She had a lot of nerve, asking for ten million dollars. She should have kept her mouth shut, hee hee. But bad guys always just have to gloat. Can't wait to see what you have in store for Nick and Renard next. Sorry it took me so long to review.
Katieisnotinteresting chapter 17 . 12/2/2013
I love this story, I can't even begin to explain how much. Congrats on another great chapter, I can't wait for more!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
...Man, that's heart breaking. So what's Renard's ultimate goal? I mean the driving force behind his goal I guess. People like power because it gives them control an an illusion of freedom. People like money because it equates to power to an extent. Freedom is to many a form of happiness...so he wants to change the world...why? What does he want to change and I'll bet it will lead back to happiness somehow and now he's throwing that away? Or at least rejecting it. If that makes sense. Very sad.

Question: Is Nick going to ever find out about his 'Royal' status?
mi guard chapter 17 . 11/28/2013
Great to see that you continued this story. Still wondering about the explanation how Kelly was able to save herself with Sean's help, and what exactly happened to Sean after.
Will Nick ever find out that Sean is his brother?
Please update.