Reviews for Just A Man
Buddy chapter 1 . 7/16
With regard to nobody's hero AND just a man. (Here is one of those instances of my yelling at the character(s) for being stupid), because you and certainly most of the writers who write this episode know Clark to a t, and you have certainly written him true to form. He has no self confidence(come on, Kent, your SUPERMAN for cryin out loud. He has no trust or confidence in lois' integrity or her feelings for him. He is an award winning journalist, yet makes decisions in his personal life based on assumptions(Lois is so wonderful blah blah) and a COMPLETE LACK OF EVIDENCE! If he took the Lois chooses Scardino story to Perry White he would have him escorted out of his office, and the building, and fire him while he's still in the elevator. I like a sad, angry, romance novel heartbreaker as much as most, but he makes it REAL tough to feel sorry for him and root for him. Wow, I feel lots better now. Great story, great writing, sorry your hero is such a putz, but you deal with what you got to work with, right?
Buddy5647 chapter 1 . 6/24
What a wonderful conclusion to a marvelous story (including Nobody's Hero). After the heartache and devastating emptiness of NH you didn't disappoint in lifting me up to the height of love's joy. Romance novel excellence that even Joan Wilder would envy. I marvel at the ability to spin such a devastatingly, glorious and touching yarn. Finally figured out a rating scale and this one gets my highest mark. 5 hankys!
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Very romantic. Thank you for writing.
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Yay! I liked this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Amazing story! One of my favorites
jabamiah chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I LOVE your story. I read Nobody's Hero and this, it's beautiful and well-written! great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This is some really deep stuff. Excellent writing as always & I love the romance & details
JamesTKent chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Marvelous! Beautifully done characterization, excellent pacing.
winthjo chapter 1 . 9/19/2012