Reviews for Memories are Made of This
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
hoo genial genial
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
On growing up. Short, poetic little piece, and very good.
emsjs chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Hi, are you the same author who wrote the fanfics in ? They are well written :)
unsigned chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I've loved this fic since the first time I read it on LJ. So sweet and meaningful. It's great to see you post more stories!
theborderline chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This was so beautiful. :)
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
this was sweet. it would be a thrill seeing his face light up in wonder and awed appreciation for the first time. so very lovely!
gin
amie689 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I have missed your RK fan fiction. Thank you for this sweet story
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I remember this story of yours from another website! I'm glad to find it here though so I can put it in my community. :3
Miss Rock chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Sigh, so very good, really write RK well. I really miss your writing, I have always enjoyed your stories but I am glad for these little dribbles. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Wonderfully written story, great attention to detail. I would've like to hear more of Kenshin's reactions to everything and Kaoru adoring him for it, but still, it was a nice piece. I never knew chrysanthemums had a smell though, I've sniffed them before and found no smell to 'em. Any specific variety?
mom calling chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
So gentle. With your words I can see the crowds, the flowers...I can taste the bean paste confections. It's been a while since I visited a Japanese bakery-time to go again. You've got my mouth watering. Thx mc
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Always a pleasure to read your finely-researched pieces, Tae-san. It seems like Japan has as many holidays and festivals as the Catholic Church.

Chrysanthemum wine?
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Fangirl squee moment here. :D

You win on your research and the way how you create the scenes.