Reviews for Reaching You
tunatsuna chapter 3 . 7/5
LOVED IT!
thanks for writing such a great fix!
Wow, the range of emotions I just went through. . . I'm speechless. This was beautiful. Stunning. Breathtaking. All of that and more.

I really love these two and the ending was perfect! Ending it with smut (while nice) would've been a bit too fast considering what Tsuna went through.

Thank you for all of your hard work! It was an amazing read!
Yenaya chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
You just made me break my self imposed bedtime. I've been trying to get more sleep by falling asleep around seven to nine, but this story was really good and I didn't want to stop reading. Curse this website for having such good authors ヽ(Д)ノ It's almost eleven right now and I'm sorta not in the right mind.
tsunasoraceillover chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Awwwwwwwww im sorry tsuna got raped but this is a really cute story other wisE
Zoey chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
I feel like asking for more but I LOVE your story :D
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Omygosh! So sweet! Frickin awesome. Loved it:)
Ma Chao The Great General chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
I feel so much pain when reading this fic.
Kyoya's words is too harsh before Tsuna's missing.
-.- and I wanna kill someone when I read the rape part... #BringScythe

. anyway, I love the ending... No need for smut bcoz I'm agree with u, Author-san...

larasgee chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Heyyaaaaaaa
I am here for giving you a bunch of love! *grin*

thanks for writing this awesome story! I really like how you potray the Vongola Famiglia. So... them (?)

and to be honest... I really enjoy the tsuna-being-tied scene. I LOVE TSUNA, but it just... Seeing Tsuna being tied, blind-folded is just... heavenly great! (maybe I am an S afterall)

sorry for this nonsense review. I just want to show you how much I love this work!

Favorite!
YugiYamiAtem chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
cute
Juri Judal chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
so cute 3
JAFootnote chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Still amazing
CrisTPST chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
I liked your story. Thanks.
YaoiLover692718 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I love it! This is my second time reading this because its just so nice
Z03y1iCi0uS chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Haha I was so happy that your story can make me cry hard
Light of Leviathan chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
First, I'm so sorry about my grammar-that really suck. English isn't my first language, but I really want give my review for this amazing fic so badly. Please forgive me. *deep bows*

I love the plots and conflict and twist emotion in this fic. Its so emotional, delicate, so painfully beautiful. Impressive, the way you describe about Hibari and Tsuna relation, from the beginning till end in the most difficult and hurt but sweet way. :-D

Before it reached the end of your fanfiction, I'm worried if this fic would turned like the others. Tsuna's traumatized will heal if Hibari touch him, it woudn't be this beautiful if this fic end like that.

thanks for made such a nice fic. I hope you still continue writing another beautiful fic of 1827! _

Sweet smile,