Reviews for Always Find Me Here
kriszeth chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
i really really hate you, but i really really love you #cries #islateforwork
GougeAway chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
That was amazing. Oh my god. The first chapter has such incredible depth to it that I really did start crying. That was so heartbreaking. But amazing. And I love what you've done with the second chapter, tying it in with this brilliant back story. Well done!
Moon Raven2 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I was listening to "The Ballad of Love and Hate" by The Avett Brothers as I read this. Pretty appropriate. :) Another great read. Made me all misty-eyed! Also love the mythology.
AngelForDemon chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
My heart is broken because of this story. Oh god I cried so hard while reading this. I don't know should I love or hate it. If I hate it, it's only because of all thease feelings! But such an amazing fic, so beautiful. You're a wonderful writer.
Innogen chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
This fits with an idea I had about Meg; she was never purely human to begin with. I'm wondering if now there's a chance she will be seen again should Cas find her in the Otherworldly realms. I didn't cry, but I did think a lot more. Love, not hate. Do your cartwheel! Oh, I checked in on Tumblr!
netherlady chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I almost cried too since it was so touching :'(
Silda chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
This was amazing. I don't know what kind of sorcery you used, but this is perfection.
Hoozuki chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
-sniffles- I tried so hard to hold the tears in since I was sitting next to my mom watching supernatural. It was beautifully written that I could feel Castiel's feelings as well as the brothers and Meg. Thank you for the lovely fic.
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Excuse me while I go cry now. Meg, no!
Innogen chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is so sad... I listened to the music on Youtube as well!

I can't believe we won't know what happened to Cas while Dean is out of Purgatory! S8 talks say they only show the character in flashbacks through the first half of the season, and that drives me crazy, and I haven't heard a word about what's going on with Meg either!

I loved this story! Azazel is evil - do 'dead' demons/angels go to Purgatory? Have they established that? I guess we will find out.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
beautiful story! XD
twinklepuff chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
You have ripped my heart out with this story! It was so good I started tearing up(which was awkward cause I was reading it in my lecture and people started staring) I can't believe Meg died, I was waiting the rest of the story for her to somehow come back. But that ending was perfect and just made me cry even more, this was such an amazing story!
Tricksterity chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Oh jesus christ I'm sobbing now thanks for that I just... oh fuck, seriously. This was absolutely mindblowing. Thanks.
Silda chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is so beautiful! You are such a wonderful writer, but you give me all these feels and then I don't know what to do with myself. Meg's death was so heart wrenching, but at least Cas is no longer alone.