Reviews for Deep Ocean
nessa01 chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
Wow love this story!

Cant wait for next up date!
madkins chapter 17 . 11/30/2012
I need an update lol!
Angelik Angel chapter 17 . 11/14/2012
I liked how she acted with professional chef and is already assuming the hotel restaurant. Edward should be happy and sad at the same time. Happy to tell her intention to end the relationship with Mike. Sad that she had not finished suspended leaving a relationship with a person who believes that a break is really a time to give and not think that this is being kicked out of the relationship.
I understand her disappearance but miss this story here ... XOXO.
LiLi82 chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
love it
cullenmeadow chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
Thanks for coming back to us! Great story, poor E needs to keep his cool LOL! Looking forward to next update :)
BelovedSunshine chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
This was a fun chapter! Thanks for posting in the middle of NaNo. :)
o0S0o chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
up to date now :) can't believe i didn't find this story earlier, update soon!
o0S0o chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
ok so i dont know how bella ended up with rosalie's bag, but i do have a feeling that bella was a) hearing things from the storm b) alice was home c)slightly outrageous but that there's a tracking device on something in rosalie's purse and one of royce's men is looking for her..
alc1002 chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
Good chapter
o0S0o chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
that was hot!
i am curious as to whether edward is going to eventually get frustrated with bella over her self-image...
kikikinz chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
It's a lovely chapter dear! I do wonder where she'll go with the restaurant. I can't write more, I'm off to a seminar. Boring!

Hope to see more soon!

o0S0o chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
i just found this story, and slowly making my way through. absolutely LOVE it!
have you posted edward's POV somewhere... can't wait to read it once i get up to date.
ellaryne chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
Love it
neyvada chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
Haaa... It was good. I wanted my fix of bad boy casino owner Edward.
Thanks for the update in spite of your crazy Nanowrimo schedule.
And thanks for the pimping!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
Geez. Sh'es so pathetic... I mean seriously we all have oue issues but she's like a Queen of Loosers Land. I'm just a reader and I wanna smack her face.