Reviews for Unsaid Things (previously Three Things)
Lulu222 chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Is that it ? :(
ctwinter chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Please continue!
mewlingquimlover chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
i remember reading this a while back and thought - what the hell, why did she end it there... and now look at it... it's being continued! yay!
consumedly chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Fuck Yes, I love this fiction! It' has grown up, horny, aggressive fuckable people and ... public bathrooms, Gosh I love those ::chuckle::
Call me Mrs. Meraz chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
I am so loving this Lola. And you are all over the place multitasking stories, damn girl I can't keep up LOL. I am waiting patiently for next chap but I know your busy. I'll check out Dark Solace when I get a min.

Hugz n Kisses
CmMM
bowsie22 chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Love it, so hot. Can't wait for moore D
SparklingFae chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Damn so sexy! Jake has his work cut out for him though :D
Crazypotluck chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Update
Inosolan chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
I am speechless. This was super duper hot. Jake's come into his own here!
mrslisablack chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Wow. So he figured it out I guess. Very hot. Anything can happen next...
Black's Wolfgirl22 chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Okay, you warned me, but still I was not prepared for what I read, lol... It was hot, and I thought that whole door and fog thing was cool, and it told me I'm going to the wrong kind of clubs, lol. I can't wait to see what happens next, did I mention I'm glad you decide to continue with this, and make it a complete story, well if not I'm glad you did. ;D
Gemini girl 96 chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
love the story
brankel1 chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Love it.
Geneu chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Yep, that was hot. Threesome? Oh yeah! Just for this moment. I can't imagine that it can happen in the future... Though, right now I can't think of anything else but this scene in the bathroom... Damn you, smut, and your smut-ness!
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Jacob & Leah finally got together but in a toilet w/somebody else o_0. I wasn't digging this threesome w/this Jenny ho; she's annoying & needs to go away. If it's a threesome it should always be w/Leah, Jacob & one of the guys in the pack; never another female, who's an OC at that (I hate OCs more than imprints especially females *shivers/gags*). Maybe Jacob was daydreaming while watching Leah...no...ok never mind then.
I had no idea what pwp was so I googled it lol. I thought all the meanings were wrong when I read them but apparently they weren't o_0 lol.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »