Reviews for The Lost Boys
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
THis story was amazing. And there was a part I laughed so hard I feel off the bed. I Love it.
Serrure chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Although Red Hood's personality in this all too reminded me of Deadpool instead, great job :)
Love both characters; it sure was refreshing to see that someone else out there felt that those two had strikingly parallel situations going on
Thanks for a cool read
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was deep and very hilarious. It was so funny and then it was so sad and then it was really intense and then it got freaking hilarious again. Wow. I'm deeply impressed by this story.
Eagle-Of-The-Ninth chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Hmmm, O.K, then. Love the Cute frog Mug. I will now proceed to make this face :D. :D.
ItachiIsDeidaras chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I have been looking for a story just like this for AGES. I have been scouring livejournal, tumblr, and AOW for a magnificent fic like this AND NOW I HAVE FOUND IT!

Erm, excuse me for that outburst.

I really enjoyed how you portrayed Jason's sense of humor, "You said you fell off a bisexual? I do that too, sometimes. I don't blame you." That my dear was lovely.

"Take over the world?" Loki asked once the spell was complete, a slight smile - the first and last smile for a very long time - crossing his face. "Oh, no, Red Hood. Not taking over the world. I am trying to be noticed." I can totally see Loki do that.

Also, that last part with Loki and Odin hits me right in the kokoro man.

It really interests me that you used the Pre-Crisis version of Jason Todd's parents death, instead of the more commonly used New Earth version.

I will look forward to rereading this story multiple times!