Reviews for A Kiss in the Dark
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
So adorable! Love it.
TJ chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Oh, dear me, this was so sweet and wonderful! I'm all giddy because of it. Brilliantly done!
emmish chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Wow, the razor scene was so darkly beautiful and intense :D

"He really did like being alone, but… he preferred when alone included John. "
Wonderful :D
Loly112 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Funfun and adorable _
Like a Snowflake chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
"but I gave you boys two more turns round the block. Better to get payed for me trouble than waste time trying to break it up."

awesome cabby right there XD

btw, why do you never put an "e" at the end of "Lestrade"?

And I just realized something. This sounds like a complete fic, but it doesn't say it's completed, does it?

Oh and also, I think "T" would be a better rating for this story.

Why does this not have more reviews. Seriously. This is like the fluffy blanket of Johnlock fics. It's so warm and fluffy all the way through!
RainingMoondrops chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
You have already won my soul, so have my heart?
onib chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Oh my god this is so fucking cute
I can't stop smiling
Rain Hamish Holmes chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Aw! This was completely adorable... 3
Rairakku1234 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
'Either someone had been a step ahead of Sherlock, or John had been too slow in getting there to meet him. Caught the minute he arrived at the address Sherlock had texted him, he'd seen no sign of Sherlock himself anywhere. Just swell. He'd better be out doing something extremely clever right now, John thought, because he certainly couldn't see a way out of this himself.'

Like this paragraph alot sounds very much like somthing John would think.

'After a while he heard some bumping and footsteps ...(edited to remove spoliers)... he didn't want Sherlock to be more explicit. Not just now anyways.'

This paragraph was amazing really brought the scene to life and made it visible to my minds eye, and John stayed so fantastically in character.

'He felt Sherlock's ...(spoliers)... much else to do.'

Wonderfully sexy.

'Well that ...(spolier)... Only with Sherlock.'

Hahahahahahaha. :) Loved it and sound excatly like John.

'Sherlock rolled his eyes in agreement, then reached for John's hand as he opened the door. "Just ignore them." he said. "Their opinions don't matter anyway."'

Very Sherlock Line.

'He looked up at Sherlock open mouthed as Sherlock grinned broadly at him and Lestrad chuckled, glancing between them. "Nice to see you two geniuses finally figured it out." He said with good-natured sarcasm.'

Nice parting Shot Lestrade. Hahahahaha
Rairakku
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
OMG, this is so adorable, I'm dying of cute overload! Please update soon!
TheSoulGiver chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Ahh! This is adorable! I'll definitely read the follow-up.
tigra.grece chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This chapter was great i have loved this :)
Even if you kept the one chapter is very great and the end so sweet 3
Maybe i can't wait to read more of this :)