Reviews for Nerve Damage
Dropped
mandvisahuxx111 chapter 10 . 1/30
This was a really good story. Even if many things doesn’t make sense the fact that it actually tried to show just how dangerous certain servants can be was really good. A caster scathach and merlin plus a sane heracles.
mandvisahuxx111 chapter 4 . 1/29
Oh this is glorious. An unnerfed heracles
mandvisahuxx111 chapter 1 . 1/29
Wait is he trained by that cordington guy with fairy eyes
mandvisahuxx111 chapter 1 . 1/29
Protection against arrows should have saved lance but why not go ahead. This is entertaining
ChroniclerAdventurerV chapter 3 . 12/25/2023
ATTENTION Everyone Our Blessed Brother Little Brotherhood Studios known for Christian Bionicles Videos has helped to sign and share our petition for a new Fate Route Anime Reboot/Remake! So Everyone please help to sign and share our online appeal - Fate/Stay Night, Fate Route Remake by Ufotable. Just search on Google Fate/Stay Night, Fate Route Remake by Ufotable sign the petition, share it with friends and family and convince them to sign and share it too. Here's a Link: p/aniplex-inc-fate-stay-night-fate-route-remake-by-ufotable

And Pray! Pray for our Dear brother! Pray that his up coming Bionicles project - Bionicles Project Toa will be a success! Pray that it will also help serve The LORD'S Plan! Pray to the one True LORD and God Jesus, that the Anime Route gets Remade/Rebooted but more importantly, that it too will also help serve The LORD'S Plan!
ChroniclerAdventurerV chapter 1 . 12/25/2023

JustDusty chapter 12 . 10/1/2023
This story was recommended to me by a lot of people.
It's a perfect example for other authors to learn from.
This author had a good premise, and they absolutely murdered it. They made every possible wrong choice writing this fic.

This was meant to be crack, but it started taking itself seriously.
Shirou was too OP, so the author decided to even the odds while breaking the rules of the universe without addressing them. This was meant to be crack, so Shirou being OP would have been fine and the story should have ended by chapter 4 or 5 or turned into a humorous slice of life.
Also, character bloat. By chapter 6, I lost track of what's going on in this fic, there were too many characters, and Shirou and co themselves barely got 3 or 4 scenes from chapter 6 to chapter 12.
Hadest1430 chapter 2 . 9/28/2023
WHAT?! 4 SABER?! that's just not fair. really. not fair
codywhite162 chapter 12 . 8/11/2023
Really sad to see this amazing story hasn't been updated since 2012. I really enjoyed reading it but I hope you are doing okay and that you come back to this at some point.
tkorn1001 chapter 12 . 7/15/2023
Awesome fights man especially napoleon vs gilgamesh and I can only imagine how samson and Moses would react to merlin and sakura assassin considering merlin father and assassin goal
tkorn1001 chapter 11 . 7/15/2023
you know even with the mana cost to maintain servants going down shirou still has a huge advantage by virtue of hi still having 4 servants to everyone else's 2 or 3 and him having a monstrous amount of mana so they can use there noble phantasm more recklessly oh and shirou being potentially capable of fatally wounding servants.
tkorn1001 chapter 9 . 7/14/2023
ND shirou was pretty fun to watch
tkorn1001 chapter 6 . 7/14/2023
Yooooooo shinji dead let's go
tkorn1001 chapter 2 . 7/14/2023
That bit with saber mentioning shiro sensei sounding like more makes me wonder it it really is merlin
1,608 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »