Reviews for Nerve Damage
hillerjk1991 chapter 9 . 6h
Thanks for that humorous explanation why this realities' Shirou wouldn't be the Servant that Rin summoned. It was quite entertaining, as is the rest of this story.
Amazing work! This is turning out to be everything I hoped for in a good fic. From new heroes to amazing fight scenes and good dialogue. Keep up the good work!
I too can barely speak Indian :P

great story tho
dayym nice chapter and when are you going out of hitus?
yoav the badass chapter 7 . 6/4
Lu bo the Chinese conqueror
Calamity Cordite chapter 12 . 5/27
Napoleon's NP makes me think...what would someone like Patton or Rommel have as a NP? NP tanks FTFW! Metal beasts infused with the concepts of nigh impenetrable armor married to overwhelming firepower and unsurpassed mobility.

Also, I really wanted to see Moses and Samson visit Kirei and clean house. I'm kinda surprised that wasn't their first stop.

Beyond that, even though this story hasn't updated for a while, I do kinda think it's suffering from character overload. In the last few chapters it was difficult to tell Shirou is supposed to be the main character given how much of the narrative was devoted to various other groups.
This is awesome! Now since Karna has his VIMANA-which should be like Gil's from fate stay night but with the original, better weapons, than instead if the Lancelot with jet vs Gil with vimana from fate Zero you could have vimana-Gilgamesh vs vimana-karna vs Lancelot with a more modern jet vs medusa with a Pegasus vs all of the other riders vs(maybe) shirou
Darkjaden chapter 12 . 5/20
It would have been interesting if Rin summoned Archerko. Hope to see more.
Pokemonever1994 chapter 12 . 4/25
Great Fanfic but why not Waver Velvet summon Iksander, Ghengis Khan and Attila the Hun? Or would that have been a bit too many armies?
Bassmallet chapter 12 . 4/18
It's a shame that this fic is dead, it was quite a good read.
Lone Gundam chapter 12 . 4/1
For the love of god, UPDATE THIS! Almost every Servant is a character everyone will like, which only increases the tragedy of this fic. Personally I can't wait until everyone realizes Cain from the Bible is a Master in this war, the sheer amount of dropped jaws will be hilarious and the battles with him will be reminiscent of F/Z.
Wraith's Heart chapter 12 . 3/30
Napoleon vs Gilgamesh: awesome.
yoav the badass chapter 12 . 3/27
When are you going to update this fanfic?
pltrgst chapter 4 . 3/12
does that mean the angry manju will become weaker?
pltrgst chapter 1 . 3/11
so whats shirous circuits color?
1,295 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »