Reviews for Nerve Damage
Nexus Infinity chapter 12 . 8/23
Hmmmmm I can see why this is on TVTropes. This is really good. A shame that it's apparently dead or on a super-hiatus.
YeTianshi chapter 4 . 8/16
Omg... This is going to become chaos... While I don't mind chaos too much, I think this might be slightly out of control
DarkBoundNaro chapter 2 . 8/7
Many years later, and we all still wait for that update for this entertaining and greatful story
This is from chapter 7, im guessing the lancer is lubu, if i look at it carefully. Chinese, heavily armored, likes fighting, uses spear, hes a beserker class originally.
ahsoei chapter 12 . 7/10
Aw, man! What's with your 5-years hiatus? This story is too good to be forgotten!
Jackie Avocado chapter 12 . 7/8
This is by far one of THE most ridiculous over the top things I have ever read...AND I LOVE IT!
CrimsonPrincess14 chapter 12 . 7/5
Pls update fast! Good story so far! :)
Blindguy95 chapter 12 . 6/22
Is this story dead? I hope not i really enjoyed reading it XD GOOD JOB ON WRITING IT SO FAR AND IF IT IS DEAD THEN THANK YOU FOR writing it as much as you did. (Sorry for all caps, had caps lock on by accident)
Logging HM01 chapter 4 . 6/22
This,at this fucking point is where the fucking mess starts. I mean,really,the HG was meant to be used to push through to reach Akasha. For that to fucking happen,it needs to store enough energy from Fuyuki's fucking leyline for 60 years per each use. Granted,the 4th HGW didn't really use all of it's energy but 10 years couldn't be enough for a separate entity attached to the grail to suddenly able to possess the ability to summon additional servants. Because that would take away part of the energy stored necessary for the winner's wish,AND THAT is a fucking stupid plot hole you made. I could accept a third omnipresent party with plenty of fucking power to spare interfering in the war but making a weakened part of Angra Manyuu who only had malice and curses to his name being that third party is pretty fucking stupid. Making additional Servants joins in the war,yes,great idea but the execution and catalyst for it is pretty fucking stupid.

P.S: I wrote all of these only to ease the headache I gained from reading that ridiculous plot-hole. Do forgive.
Ricc850 chapter 12 . 5/27
I love this story so much right now
Ok, i like this story, but i feel that you tried so hard to make it epic you wrote your self into an inescapable corner. And this is the reason why you stoped posting. You just shoved so much spectacle into this that you lost all concept of how to proceed and where to ultimately take it. But that's just how i feel. I could be wrong. In any case, it was a good story. Even though it got so convoluted.
Ok... You're still a massive nerd with the word swords but i enjoy reading OP shirou stories. So, KUDOS! Also, i've never read a fic with multiple iterations of saber. This is very entertaining.
Seriously? Swords made out of words? ...you frakin' NERD.
prototype gear chapter 9 . 5/2
Wait, Shirou could have summoned JESUS!? What class is he!? Saver?
sirdabzalot rawrxddddd chapter 1 . 4/21
fun fact: samson was also the name of one of the 12 paladins of Charlemagne.
1,419 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »