Reviews for Nerve Damage
Wraith's Heart chapter 12 . 3/30
Napoleon vs Gilgamesh: awesome.
yoav the badass chapter 12 . 3/27
When are you going to update this fanfic?
pltrgst chapter 4 . 3/12
does that mean the angry manju will become weaker?
pltrgst chapter 1 . 3/11
so whats shirous circuits color?
Craxnor King chapter 11 . 3/1
Omg so good
Craxnor King chapter 12 . 3/1
Dear merciful TYPE. This is incredible. Please finish this work, I have not read anytbing so mindblowingly awesome. Its beautiful man
HE-SpecOps chapter 12 . 3/1
Wow.

I love reading this fic with a piece of kick-ass cake and a glass of awesome. It makes it not better, but, well, even more ass-kicking awesome.

I thank you for a badass Napoleon and if you can chara develop Gil, then you have won at life.

Will you bring in the heroïc spirit TOHSAKA ? You know, the more the merr... just more shit.
v.ren55 chapter 12 . 2/22
This soooo needs an update.
NexusRider161 chapter 9 . 2/3
OH MAI GAWD DAT OMAKE. Shirou summoning JESUS CHRIST. So much WIN.
NexusRider161 chapter 7 . 2/3
Are. You. Fokken. Serious. CAIN. FOKKEN CAIN.
talesfanjmf chapter 8 . 1/11
One True Pairing?
Nerfhearder69 chapter 12 . 1/11
I do hope you appreciate the lovely corner you have written yourself into, the power levels and motives are gonna be a bitch to write around!
A very odd fellow chapter 12 . 1/7
Really enjoyed this fic. I assume it's on hiatus, but would love to see more if you come back to it!
6thKazekage chapter 12 . 1/7
*PLEASE READ*

Okay I just read the entire fic so far in just two nights. I friggin' love this story. You describe Servants, their phantasms, and battles between them really well while furthermore making a likable story.

I have two subjects I wish to address:

1.) My only concern is that someone needs to die already. Maybe Moses.

2.) Simo Hayha is awesome and I hope you give him useful phantasms. He is actually the entire reason why I read this Fanfic (I learned about him when looking through Fate Servant challenges and he caught my eye. So, I looked him up. 505 CONFIRMED KILLS?! AMAZING).

Anyways I would like to state a possible minor phantasm for him:

"THE EASTERN FRONT"
You remember how Jackie the Ripper has the manifestation of Whitechapel's deadly smog? I was thinking that the same could be applied to Simo Hayha in the form of a winter on the Eastern Front- Simo however will mark a territory as his (the whole city if he chooses) and a perpetual snow storm shall commence. Possibilities could include vision impairment, enhanced concealment, observation capabilities, an increase to overall skill, etc.

Do what you will with this information and I hope to see a new chapter soon.
FanFicReader712012 chapter 5 . 1/6
Yeah, it would have been more acceptable to the Typemoon fans, if you had made Lily from a Bad End based on Unlimited Blade Works route where Caster broke her mind and Lily had to be mercy killed. Alter could have been Saber from Heaven's Feel route being killed as the corrupted Servant by Shirou, the canon one.

Based on this interview
[OK then, we'll change topics. Saber has a lot of alter egos like Saber Alter and Saber Lily. How do you see them, Urobuchi?

Uro: What I imagine is that for the Saber Lily storyline, in Fate/stay night, Saber was completely beaten by Caster, and so she became one of her Servants. Like, she thought "I'd be way better off with Caster than with Shirou." (Laughs)

Nasu: I never thought of that. Interesting. So in other words, the white dress represents how both her body and soul have been tamed by Caster. So Lily is truly like a "lily" to Caster... you crazy bastard, you did it again...

Takeuchi: Lily's design was inspired by the dress she wore when Saber was captured by Caster. Then, we just filled it with feminine qualities that Saber lacked and it became what it is now. So basically, I think Urobuchi really hit it close to the mark.

Uro: Really?! Lily looked like a villain to me from the moment I saw her. Imagine her appearing from behind Caster, really working those heels! Just thinking of it gets me excited!

Takeuchi: But in terms of villains, don't we already have Alter?

Uro: No, she isn't a villain, she's a dark hero.

Nasu: Alter is an idealist who clings to her own values even though she's been blackened. In that respect, she isn't a pure villain.

Uro: For example, Alter's like how Hakaider was in Mechanical Violator Hakaider (*8). And Lily is the enemy she would face. The wrinkles in the corners of her eyes are proof to that. She'd shine as a villain.

Nasu: Then after defeating Lily in battle, Alter would jump on a motorbike in the last scene and ride off into the sunset. Then the narration would come in: "She is a modern knight, who lives in a world of darkness!" (*9)

Takeuchi: Motorbikes aside, (laughs) I do think it'd be interesting to add meat to Lily's character in that manner.]
1,284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »