Reviews for Nerve Damage
grant.walker581 chapter 12 . 9/23
dang... it's really sad this amazing story isn't being updated.
Mukuro234 chapter 12 . 9/17
Awesome!
muzjun no kishi chapter 8 . 8/20
opertunity mised? i think not next story!
muzjun no kishi chapter 6 . 8/20
and the death of the matou bastards
muzjun no kishi chapter 6 . 8/20
i like fluff
Interesting. Only critique is to mitigate the amount of plot armor for everyone.
TheLostArchivist chapter 12 . 6/13
The Gilgamesh/Napoleon battle was definitely something for the history books. Half, ahem, *height*-measuring contest and half philosophy, it just felt perfectly suited to them.

And Bazett took the offer. Haha...
TheLostArchivist chapter 7 . 6/13
I gotta say, I'm really rooting for more Jordan now. The man's a riot. Everyone, though, has what have to be simultaneously the most powerful and zany servants possible, and it's great!
I really wish this story weren't dead... and/or was on a different site... Sure, there's SB, but no threadmarks.
kevinthegoat0304 chapter 12 . 6/13
The only problem with this story is that it is all over the place. I was good for the beginning chapters, then you lost me after like chapter 7. I have only watched three routes of fate stay night and fate zero so I had no idea who any of these new characters were. But just because you have iskandor, I’ll let it slide. Also You made Alter a small tsundere.
DarkBan chapter 12 . 5/30
It's a shame you stoped writting this story, ijust found it aa few hour ago, and it's HIGHLY entertaining xD
Would have loved to see more of it, but i sstill thank you for the time and effort you put into writting and sharing it :)
Hope you're well, and have a good day!
Zero chapter 6 . 5/15
YES YES YES
Zero chapter 3 . 5/15
Four servants...
For all masters ?
DAMN.
Zero chapter 2 . 5/15
SAIKOU NO COOL!
Super lame. Don't make Shirou so strong if it requires you to break the world's logic to keep it interesting.
Joe chapter 5 . 12/23/2021