Reviews for When It All Falls Down
Guest chapter 20 . 1/16/2014
Hey you should update this!
PerverseLeigh chapter 20 . 5/5/2013
Sorry it took so long for me to get to reading this!

I love the "Own personal Hell..." line! :-D
ninaluvsathena chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
Hmmm what's gonna happen? I have no clue, but I can't wait to read and find out :)
Leyshla Gisel chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
Dun dun dun! What is going on!
Peachuzoid chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
This chapter turned out perfectly fine! Don't beat yourself up! Even though filler chapters seem boring to you as the writer, they are still necessary and your TRUE readers will love it no matter what! (Because we need that information to continue onward.)

Daryl is digging a very VERY deep hole, haha. It seems easier to go the route that he did, but he will eventually lose track of his lies and let something slip. I feel sorry for him and Sarah. Gah! But now she's lying to her group so that's interesting. Hmmmmm... Is Nate going to say the problem is that Randall is missing? Or is there something else going on? Dang cliffhanger!

Oh! I laughed at Kate and Jane getting all flirty and Daryl getting all awkwarded(?) out. Two baths. That's pretty humiliating. ;) And the fact that Daryl was waiting for her like a lost puppy. "Don't make me go over there with those strange women alone!"
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
i hope daryl just wants to stay with sarah, no matter which group they're in! but i wonder when she'll find out about who killed her brother and their connection to daryl... that'll suck. i hope she doesn't stay too mad at daryl for long, it wasn't his fault, he just didn't know how to explain everything to her. of course he does need to tell her soon... great update!
Theta-McBride chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
Amazing story! :)

Love it
MollyMayhem84 chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
I love how you write awkward Daryl. Lol I'm pretty sure Daryl's own personal hell is being stuck with a bunch of hens clucking at him like Rachel and Jane were.

I really liked this chapter. You're really starting to lay the groundwork of how much shit Daryl will be in once Sarah finds out he is lying and poor guy just keeps tightening the noise with which he will hang himself.

Update soon!
alonealexabluerose chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
Cool man update soon!
TheBoneyKingOfNowhere chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
I've finally caught up with my reading. The two last chapters were really nice and enjoyable. Your plot is still very original and interesting.

I look forward for the next chapter!
PerverseLeigh chapter 19 . 3/5/2013
Hey, thanks! :-D

I love how you threaded some danger & suspense in the middle, instead of saving it all for the end! hehehe...
ReadWriteLove715 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Tony?! Dave? Sounds like Randall's group...Sarah seems really cool. :)
ReadWriteLove715 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Great start! Love Daryl and how it kind of narrates through his thoughts. Off to read more! :)
Frieda Claxton chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Great chapter! You did a good job building the tension in the bar between the two groups. I can only imagine how Sarah is going to respond to what happened.
alonealexabluerose chapter 19 . 3/2/2013