Reviews for Unexpected
Silverwing chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Forgot to mention, it's slightly confusing at the start. First I thought it was from Arya's point of view then it turns out it's not. Quite confusing. Unless it was ment to be that way. But Just some friendly advice for the future. Try to be clear with who is talking or who is narrating. If this turns into a habit we may never understand what's going on as you switch between characters with no written warnings.

However I find you writing easy to read and flowing as writing should be. It's not a pain to decipher what you are saying as there are ( not any I have come across) spelling, grammar or sentence structure mistakes. Which is a popular illness currently going around FF I won't say who. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. Not you!
da ninja chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
new chapters soon?
Silverwing chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
To many character introductions and not enough background on them. To properly introduce them into the story. There needs to be descriptions, pasts and etc.
Restrained.Freedom chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I am very interested in where this story is going... but I must tell you that I became confused reading this... often being unable to identify the characters you were writing about.
During the presentation of the gift to Murtagh, you used the pronouns he and she enough {and there were multiple people of each sex present} for me to have difficulty knowing just who was doing and saying what...
Then at the end... the flashback/dream sequence... did that go with the previous scene with Murtagh? or with the following scene with Egil?
Having a bit more detail might have clarified this confusion even without stating it outright.
Other than that, this was a delicious beginning.
middleearthmidget chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Wow, very well written! No grammar/spelling mistakes that I have seen makes it so much nicer to read, but it's very well written and the plot seems very interesting. Can't wait to see more!
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
wait what's happening? LOL hahahahahaha it was going awesome and then it confused me! LOL EVIL CLIFFHANGER! or suspense or whatever