Reviews for Snow
Vertiser chapter 28 . 7/2
Yesterday I finished reading 'Snow' and I must say I love your Hunger Games stories just as much as I loved Skins ones. You've developed Enobaria's character in a way I would never suspect, you've shown her as a victim of Capitol, at least partially, while there were some darker parts of her personality and who she became. It was a great pleasure to observe her evolution from her first days in training centre till the very end at the arena and Victor's Ball. You have a great writing talent and I can't wait to see what you prepared for readers in part two of your Hunger Games trilogy. Well done!
Blonde4ever chapter 28 . 5/21/2014
Wow! Okay on to the sequel! *explodes from extrem excitment*
Blonde4ever chapter 21 . 5/21/2014
Wow! I'm REALLY enjoying the games so far.
Blonde4ever chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
Yes. You honestly just made my life by putting clato in this. Clato forever! I love how nice and protective Domiticus is toward Enobaria!
Blonde4ever chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
Clove, Cato and Enobaria your killing me with all this awesomeness!
Blonde4ever chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
I LOVE CLOVE. I'm so sad she died. She was so amazing and her being Enobaria's sister aghhhhh your killing me with this amazingness.
Blonde4ever chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I love Enobaria and all the careers. Its nice to think that they're not just monsters and that they have feelings too. Great job, please update I look forward to reading on.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/18/2014
she sounds like me, i enjoy making people hate me too. its a really good story and i wouldnt change anything
Forbidden Moons chapter 28 . 4/17/2014
Love the story! :-D
Forbidden Moons chapter 27 . 4/17/2014
Already broken? Sounds sad!
Forbidden Moons chapter 26 . 4/16/2014
YAY! She won! Brava!
Forbidden Moons chapter 23 . 4/16/2014
Raziel is going to be like Rue in a way... I just know. :-)
Forbidden Moons chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
'Rabbit'?! That is most...fitting...NOT. ;-)
Forbidden Moons chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
Clove and Cato are cute together!
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
WOW! Love Enobaria! She's glorious and creative. ;-) Hate those weaklings saying 'oh no, I don't want do kill anyone!'. Ha.