Reviews for Snow
Blonde4ever chapter 28 . 5/21/2014
Wow! Okay on to the sequel! *explodes from extrem excitment*
Blonde4ever chapter 21 . 5/21/2014
Wow! I'm REALLY enjoying the games so far.
Blonde4ever chapter 16 . 5/21/2014
Yes. You honestly just made my life by putting clato in this. Clato forever! I love how nice and protective Domiticus is toward Enobaria!
Blonde4ever chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
Clove, Cato and Enobaria your killing me with all this awesomeness!
Blonde4ever chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
I LOVE CLOVE. I'm so sad she died. She was so amazing and her being Enobaria's sister aghhhhh your killing me with this amazingness.
Blonde4ever chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I love Enobaria and all the careers. Its nice to think that they're not just monsters and that they have feelings too. Great job, please update I look forward to reading on.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/18/2014
she sounds like me, i enjoy making people hate me too. its a really good story and i wouldnt change anything
Forbidden Moons chapter 28 . 4/17/2014
Love the story! :-D
Forbidden Moons chapter 27 . 4/17/2014
Already broken? Sounds sad!
Forbidden Moons chapter 26 . 4/16/2014
YAY! She won! Brava!
Forbidden Moons chapter 23 . 4/16/2014
Raziel is going to be like Rue in a way... I just know. :-)
Forbidden Moons chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
'Rabbit'?! That is most...fitting...NOT. ;-)
Forbidden Moons chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
Clove and Cato are cute together!
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
WOW! Love Enobaria! She's glorious and creative. ;-) Hate those weaklings saying 'oh no, I don't want do kill anyone!'. Ha.
that-fan chapter 28 . 11/29/2013
And, yes, the comparisons between Lupa and the wolf were made. Of course, in a much scarier way. I liked that their final confrontation was big and quick. When two lethal things clash, its usually not a 5-20 min kill-bill fight scene. Its much faster and lethal. Very good job there. I could actually see a bit of kinship in the fight and in everything they did. Enobaria was more of a loner than Lupa, but they shared a lot in common too. And if Eno had lost, I could see her having that brief, dark moment of acceptance too having been bested by another predator. What else could she feel.

The moment of Calico's death via nomnom was very well handled as well. It was desperate and it made sense why she would attack the way she did. We'd shown it in ch1, foreshadowed it with Dom's advice, but now we got to see it and figure out the why and how.

I remember going "I didn't see that coming" when we found out the mother had committed suicide. Then again, I can understand why, considering what it looks like she was doomed to see, her daughter going through all the horror of being a victor. Their relationship might not have been a good one, but its one more awful tragedy in a life that was clearly not all kittens and roses.

The final moments of the games were excellent. Let's just say that right now.

Moving on from that we get to how the victory. Not at all what Eno expected. I can understand why mentors don't tell their tributes what awaits them. For one, how could you describe it to someone who has never experienced it? What would it do to them in the arena too, knowing that dying in there might potentially be a kinder fate. It would also mess with them when they need to make clear decisions.

The capitol reactions to Eno are fascinating, enlightening, humorous, and sad all at the same time. Of course she freaked out when she came to, anyone would. The fact they don't grasp it just shows how totally detached they are from those who go through the games, as if any more evidence were needed.

And of course, there's the foreshadowing of the teeth.

Not sure if it was what you intended or not, but Eno's sort of the Dark Katniss of these stories. Darth Enobaria actually sounds kind of catchy, but no one in their right mind would hand Eno a lightsaber...then again, not many sith are in their right mind. Sorry, thoughts going where they shouldn't. Back to what I was saying, we have so many parallels. Eno takes care of her sister and herself because her mother can't emotionally, despite being physically able. We have the absentee father figure, although kind of due to different reasons *kicks dirt over a body*. We have the strongest relationship of the character being that of a sisterly bond. Prim and Katniss, I'd like you to meet Eno and Clove: your opposite numbers. Then there is their loner mentalities. They don't trust enough even to maintain the pretense of an alliance. Katniss, even in the 2nd games, didn't want that alliance with anyone but Peeta. Then there was the mixed relationship to their district partner in their first games. Oh, let's not forget Snow taking a personal interest in laying the law down to both of them. Maybe he does that for every tribute, maybe not. They both prefer ranged weapons and both were volunteers. Both are also more like animals than people in how they interact with others. Katniss is no wary herbivore, she's a hunter too and scarred like Enobaria, just in a different way.

I do not mean to say that Eno has just become the dark-katniss. That would be simplifying things. But the connection is there. I'm surprised I blood we don't see more of that. Then again, Enobaria has developed freaking tunnel vision, so I can't blame her. Mind you it is the same tunnel vision Katniss would develop is Prim were I danger. I wonder if Eno might resent Katniss in the future on a more personal level, beyond the fact that her survival means Clove couldn't come home (and that's conceivably the most personal it gets with Enobaria). Katniss could volunteer and save her sister, when Eno couldn't. That's a special kind of shameful comparison.

See you in Blood