Reviews for In Loco Parentis
Rita chapter 8 . 3/16
The harsh truth comes out when you're angry. Harry undoubtedly thought Draco was at fault whether consciously or unconsciously. Draco had every right to be angry and frustrated. Not the way he took it out on Scorpius but he in no way deserved that.
serenityselena chapter 11 . 10/7/2015
brilliant story :)
AliceCullen3 chapter 11 . 9/27/2015
LOVE IT!
brynn.brigham chapter 11 . 5/28/2015
Loved it! I swear I'm obsessed with your stories
melode chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Scorpius is so adorable here ;)
Thanks for sharing !
melode chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I'm forever thankful to you that you didn't lengthen the description of Malfoy's torture. That said, the story seems promising. I'm on my way to read the following chapter !
Thanks for sharing ;)
anon chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
Delightful story. As I've come to expect from you. I did laugh a bit extra about one surprise though.
Sounds painful: he removed his fingers and pulled off his erection.
64teeth chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
Ooooooh, I so knew it where Scorpius is going to end up:-) amazing!
64teeth chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Ooooh, so sweet, hot, funn and everything in between ! I totally loved it!:-)
64teeth chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
Amazing! I'm so happy, and Harry was so badass, it's no wonder Scorpio is going to have a daddy-hero complex and the love confession - sweeeeeeet:-)
64teeth chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
Uh,uh Ii knew sth was wrong the moment 'Draco' hesitated to say Harry... I hope he can save them all:-)
64teeth chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
I have read this on hpfandom, because I was afraid of censure but it seems to me after skimming this, that they are the same? Anyway I loved it! The smut scene was amazing, the parks scene sweet even the scene with Ron and Hermion was nice and funny - especially Ron:-)
64teeth chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
Yay, it's finally here - romance or at last lust:-) wonderful and little: huh?! I always thought that Dahl is a woman:-P
64teeth chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
Poor, poor Draco. He was a prickk but somebody's ego is as big as a moon to use such out of proportion vengance
64teeth chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Great chapter :-) I'm happy Draco's memories are back, and that little Scorpio is happy to get his daddy back. I just can't wait when will romance start:-)