Reviews for In Loco Parentis
melode chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Scorpius is so adorable here ;)
Thanks for sharing !
melode chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I'm forever thankful to you that you didn't lengthen the description of Malfoy's torture. That said, the story seems promising. I'm on my way to read the following chapter !
Thanks for sharing ;)
anon chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
Delightful story. As I've come to expect from you. I did laugh a bit extra about one surprise though.
Sounds painful: he removed his fingers and pulled off his erection.
64teeth chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
Ooooooh, I so knew it where Scorpius is going to end up:-) amazing!
64teeth chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Ooooh, so sweet, hot, funn and everything in between ! I totally loved it!:-)
64teeth chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
Amazing! I'm so happy, and Harry was so badass, it's no wonder Scorpio is going to have a daddy-hero complex and the love confession - sweeeeeeet:-)
64teeth chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
Uh,uh Ii knew sth was wrong the moment 'Draco' hesitated to say Harry... I hope he can save them all:-)
64teeth chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
I have read this on hpfandom, because I was afraid of censure but it seems to me after skimming this, that they are the same? Anyway I loved it! The smut scene was amazing, the parks scene sweet even the scene with Ron and Hermion was nice and funny - especially Ron:-)
64teeth chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
Yay, it's finally here - romance or at last lust:-) wonderful and little: huh?! I always thought that Dahl is a woman:-P
64teeth chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
Poor, poor Draco. He was a prickk but somebody's ego is as big as a moon to use such out of proportion vengance
64teeth chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Great chapter :-) I'm happy Draco's memories are back, and that little Scorpio is happy to get his daddy back. I just can't wait when will romance start:-)
64teeth chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Still amazing :-) poor Harry, poor Draco, and poor Scorpius:-)
64teeth chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Aaaand if that wasn't a surprise then I don't know what is! Amazing!
64teeth chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Wow, very original and unique and I can't wait to see how it'll develop!:-)
Carling chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
Oh I could kick myself for my earlier comments. Draco is still under the care of a medical team. I guess in Harry's eyes he can't help but be exquisite. This was an incredibly lovely story. I don't often like kids in a lot of the Drarry stories but Scorpius was absolutely lovable and Harry's love for him was beautiful and touching and very real.