Reviews for 3Z Harem
mi-chan chapter 7 . 2/25
it has been a some time but please keep this up!
i love so much the fic! T.T
please!
i love okikagu chapter 7 . 2/13
Soooo good i loove it
Its one of my favorites!
I wonder what umibozu said to kagura last night? Ehy she needs to break up with sougo? Thye have been through out alot of things to be together!
Its not fair!
Well i know it has been a while but please if soneday you have time and inspiration please updateee!
I loove this fic X3
Layla YukarinX99 chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
whyyyy,,,?
why you didnt update this one ?!
i'm freaking love this fict TwT
2 years? dont kidding me !
wish God send an angel to broke your WB quickly so soon i can see number 8 in this page!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
please adapt
continueeeee
ahsoei chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
I wonder what did Umibouzu say last night... Was it mention in the previous chapters? The ending, eh? Looking forward to it. :3
ahsoei chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
To be honest, I was expecting GinTsu or GinSacchan when I read Gintoki rejected Kagura's confession in the flashback part... -_-

But anyway, your story-telling of Kagura's love life still never fails to make me interested! So, despite the GinHiji, I'll see this fanfic through the end! I'm sorry if this sounds offending your taste.
ahsoei chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
Kamui in here reminds me of a certain sis-con from another anime. Good chapter, I like the plot-twist settings and the flashback. (y)
ahsoei chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I always love 3-Z universe Gintama got a serialisation... _ (y)
sparkling apples chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
the siblings are so precious. xD looking forward to more.
sparkling apples chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
shinpachi as juliet? will work!
sparkling apples chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
fun chapter, as usual!
sparkling apples chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
hooray for more yato siblings moments! hahaha, they make a wonderful pair.
sparkling apples chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
8D yay for yato siblings moments!
sparkling apples chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
LOL Kamui was hilarious. IDK why I found his appearance hilarious, but it was awesomely so. xD

That cliffhanger!
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
That was fun to read. xD Harem indeed.