Reviews for False Guardian Angel
LouiseUchiha chapter 3 . 3/25
No more? serious? Noo? really? TT_TT
Aotaru Kimeru chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
OMG! OMG! I found it again! So happy
I read this fic a long time ago but it was incomplete and at that time I didn't have a account so I couldn't follow you, and then recently this fic just popped into meh mind and I was trying so hard to find it again! So glad I did though
But it's still not updated since 2012... -pouts- Sooo...are you planning on updating it? I mean it's an amazing fic! And this is actually the only one where one of them is blind... And the story-line is soo good! And I would really like to read it when Kise remembers Aomine! And all the in between! Like maybe how just some flashes of memory would come back at time to time, just little scenes playing back in his head suddenly. And also, I think it would like to read about Haizaki getting caught and all! Not sure why they didn't bring Kise back to the police station at the start though... Maybe they needed evidence? Like they needed Kise to remember? hmmmm... just guessing... But still I really hope you continue it! It's brilliant! You did an amazing job! And keep up the great work
Independent Not in Love chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Dafuq!? NOOO! I must have closure What the literal fuck just happened?! NANI!? Pick this back up! I beg you!
Anon chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Uhm shouldn't Aomine get Warrant of Arrest first before barging like that inside Haizaki's house or something? Because that's illegal,if I'm not mistaken.

And If that's a rescue mission, there should be a team dispatched,right? Not just the two of them.

And aren't they suppose to get Kise to the station first, I mean, unless there's an order from the head, or maybe it's an emergency, officers should secure the victims first,and file a recovery report or something, Family should also be notified and then the station will provide specialists for the victim. Aomine shouldn't have been authorized to take the victim/Kise to a detour just like that.
AzaleaLura chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Oh gosh, I love this story so much ;u; I think this was one of the first stories I read for AoKise and intrigued me to read more about the pairing? I can't believe it took me this long to review (and I apologize!)

But really, lovely work ;u; I seriously admire your story and just-hnnngg, can't wait to see what will happen next ;u;
Aryine chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
So far, this story has a great plot. I like how Aomine is so sweet to Kise and all as well, and it's pretty realistic too. Can we see more of the sweet Aomine supporting the hurt Kise? I really liked it. Please continue this story on all the way and force Haizaki into some horrible end for being such a jerk.
Oh, and that cliffhanger ending has so much promise! Is Kise going to fully recall his past soon?
EternalFlame401 chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Plz update soon! I need to know what happens to kise!
taruto chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Asshole Haizaki! Interesting story and you write good but there's couple of times when you jump from thing to another even tho you could have written more about it and feelings of the characters. But I cant wait for more and I hope u are still going to continue this even tho it's been awhile when you last updated it.
Blank Angel chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Yaaayyy! Aominecchi rescued the day!.. Uwwaahhh! It was si sad how Takaocchi was trynna help but Kise couldn't remember anything...
And Midorimacchi's tsundetenes was kinda cute...
I wonder what he told Aominecchi and Momoicchi to have that reaction from them... maybe he told them about Kise being abused?
Can't wait for the next chapter! Kyaa! Pleeaase update ASAP!
Blank Angel chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Poor Kise! I love the pace at which you're gong Author-san! I hate too much suspence, and I was pleasantly surprised when Aominecchi FINALLY found Kise!... Pleeeaaase don't let Haizaki-crap move with Kise!. I want poor Kise rescued from that bastard ASAP!
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
*sob* Poor Kise! It wasn't even hi fault!.. It's almost like he'd been set-up or something...
Damn that Haizaki bastard! What a lier! Hope he burns in hell for what he's doing!
Claire chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
I love this story! I hope you decide to update it soon! Can't wait -_-
Bobby chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
The intrigue is superb and very addicting. The characters and their feelings are pretty realistic as well. I love the way you show how Aomine is trying his best to help Kise whos himself struggling to remember his past. Hopefully he stays memoryless for a while (I'm usually no sadist BUT...) It's rare to see Aomine so sweet ;o

Please update soon .
bob chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
awwwooooosoooome cliffhanger! XD
bob chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
wow, awesome storyline, its super original, keep writing! Im about to read the rest and leave you your im sure well earned reviewsssss!