Reviews for The Way Of The Sword
Kagome Pureheart chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Also, I think you left out some words and punctuation. But other than that, it seems okay so far. I wish that you would add more description though.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Yeah, you just need to fix up the way you phrase things.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Other than needing to fix up a few things, I like it. Errr the phrase is I have a favor to ask of you, not I need a favor to ask of you. Lol that sounds like he owes her and she is trying to make it so he won't owe her anymore.
Zee chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
dont saito looks like rogue from fairytail and u ate some words and made mistakes but no problem ne? do better in next chapter and i am waiting for da next one. ganbatte ne!
MidnightEuphoria chapter 16 . 2/10/2013
Omg! I love this story! Please update soon, it's a great fanfic
Ash chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
Omg i luv this so much 3 I hope you update it again!
fanfictaddict683 chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
Finish this please! This is amazing. I Love your style. You captured the characters just right.
AnonymousGuest chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
so cuuute:D
lunar9ueen chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
Huahaha finally you updated it! Rawrrr I need more Saito x Chizuru stories! Don't leave me alone! D:
It was pretty good XD I liked Saito's past when he met Chizuru, glad you included that part here Ahh and romantic moments like always :D
And what? Saito had known Kazama since he was a little boy? O_O Damn that demon for ruining my husband's life!
And Souji haha poor you for being dumped! *devil's laugh* Ugh but I couldn't help but pity him for suffering alone like that.
KiataXIII chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
I really like the idea of this story. I have a few things to point out though.

The grammar in this was alright, but I sometimes noticed that some sentences didn't make much sense, as if there were words missing, or added words that weren't intended to be therein he first place. I saw a bit of capitalization errors, but not many.

I was also wondering what happened to the three days. There seemed to be a lot more than three.

I felt some things were rushed a little bit.

This is just a personal opinion of mine, but I wish Hajime was a little more awkward or inexperienced in the area of romance or intimacy. Since he stated that if he hadn't been with Chizuru, he would be a merciless killer going onto a dark path (Something like that), I assumed that with the way he is reserved and quiet, he wouldn't have much knowledge in that area, except for what he had observed over the years. He may have been, but I wasn't sure.

Also, since I don't know if this story is complete, which I assume it isn't as there is no text under the summary stating it as "complete", I think it would be nice to see Chizuru or Hajime confront each other about the dream in which they met during their childhood.

That is all I really have to say.

I know this is your story, but I thought I'd give you some constructive criticism. I rally do like this story, and will keep my eye on it.

I also would suggest finding a beta. They are very helpful and can provide you with great feedback.

Keep up the good work,

-Kia-
lunar9ueen chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
I'll kill you for taking so long to update! XD
Haha but it was a great chapter! Wow so sad at the beginning, just my liking!
Full of emotions...Kinda afraid that you would kill Saito-san at first DX
But thanks God he finally woke up! Kyaaaa and the snow moment was priceless!
I love the song lyric btw :p Maybe it was the one who made Saito open his eyes along with the kiss? XD
lunar9ueen chapter 14 . 11/6/2012
I love the action scenes! But I was slightly confused when Amagiri used a small sword because he was supposed to be a bare-handed fighter.
Still, you did a good job on this one, and you used more descriptions than usual so I could feel the suspense. I almost cried when Saito gave up and was ready to die!
But...but...what the hell Souji was doing? I know that it's a good thing to save a friend, but I would like it better if Saito could defeat Amagiri by himself.
Overall, interesting chapter! Update soon!
lunar9ueen chapter 13 . 10/29/2012
I'll kill ya for making me wait to read Saito's fight with Amagiri! Kyaaa now I'm feeling more curious!
And how dare Amagiri punched a woman! DX
Souji's fight was quite interesting, I didn't see it coming at all when he cut Shiranui's head off... *shivers* Souji you're really a psycho! Lol XD
lunar9ueen chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
Aaaa Saito could still think about duties despite he was sick? DX Saito-san, you need some rest! DX
Glad Chizuru could make him rest haha although a bit forcefully Good job, Chizuru!
Ahh their moments together were so sweet, I like it!
And the short action scene between Souji and Kaoru was pretty good, too! Ah Shiranui, for some reasons, I hate him . hahaha
Good chapter! Please update soon!
lunar9ueen chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
Kyaahh just read it!
It's a sweet and good chapter XD Chizuru had taken care of the sick Saito XD
And they kissed! Yay!
However, I couldn't help but feel bad for Souji, and his unrequited love...
Oh but Souji was a gentleman xD he didn't force his feeling to Chizuru, knowing that she already fell in love with someone else
Keep the good work! Please update soon! XD