Reviews for No Backward Glances: Part One
Child of Dreams chapter 10 . 10/17
I'd have preferred the tar and feathers...
Child of Dreams chapter 9 . 10/16
(eyes close blissfully)
A Time For Us?
Oh, I absolutely adore that song...
Child of Dreams chapter 7 . 10/16
I thought Comte (Count) in Italian was Conte...
Child of Dreams chapter 5 . 10/16
(smirks)
Child of Dreams chapter 4 . 10/16
Um, Christine married a Vicomte, so she's actually a Vicomtesse, not a Comtesse or Contes as you spelled it.
PullToOpen221B chapter 1 . 10/15
This really isn’t a review, but my name is Jeannine and I have never found a book with the name, even in French ones. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised
Mere11 chapter 22 . 10/8
Got to say I really did enjoy this story. I could not stop myself from reading starts to finish. I'm not quite sure if your are actually going to continue this story and do the sequel or abandon it but, I would love it if you would finish this. It would be a shame to end something as brilliant like this story as it is.
Silvia.Frovel chapter 17 . 7/29/2015
I'm sorry but I must say this,HERI IS A TOTAL BLOODY IDIOTIC PERVERTED DRUNK WHO IS SAD THAT HER PANTS,or skirt, ARE HARD TO GET INTO AND IS INTERESTED IN HER FOR THAT REASON AND THAT REASON ONLY,from what I can see, HE IS A GIT WHO LOVES THE WAY FEMALES REACT TO HIM AND FYI HENRI THE BODY NATURALY REACTS TO SERTAIN THINGS YOU BLOODY GIT, okay I'm done yelling and authors I don't know what you have planned for the git but I hope Erik ends up falaying the bastard.

Sincerely a Faithful Reader
C.T.
ImagineDaydreams chapter 22 . 7/24/2015
This story was basically the definition of amazing, honestly. I loved it so much more than I thought I would, and I'm really looking forward to reading Part 2.

Also, I was obsessing over EXO right before I got absorbed with the story, and I keep imagining Henri as D.O. and I honestly have no clue why.

Now, I will refrain from reading part 2 until morning as it is 4:30 AM and I have an eye appointment at 8...yeah, whoops...
Guest chapter 15 . 1/11/2015
absolutely amazing story! i love it so much!
MissOperaGhost chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
Angel of the night Hola! Hey Email me story please ...!
I love read insert special phantom of the opera!
I'am sad not finished yet more please!
Black Vampire of the Night16 chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
This is a very good story so far. Keep up the good work.

You're Faithful Reader,

BlackShadows
PhantomWriter44 chapter 21 . 2/10/2014
Wow, Henri's death was pretty unexpected. However, I don't really like him. :P He gave me the creeps everytime he was around Theresa. Anyways, nice job on completing part one. I spent and entire school night reading it and part of today. I gonna go read part 2 now.
lottielovebuzz chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
I finished this chapter ages ago but this is the only chance I've had to review it! I actually like Henri! I mean, he's a cocky and a little full of himself, but despite that, I like him. Ish. I kinda like him but I think this could just be me giving him the benefit of doubt; maybe I'm actually on the fence about him. Huh.

Anyways, I wanted to say much more but I'm listening to the RENT soundtrack and Santa Fe came on so if I keep writing I'll probably end up recommending someone to go to Santa Fe and open up a restaurant. See you next chapter! ;D
Lottielovebuzz chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Woo! I can remember reading this! Not a lot because when you reposted it and that, I was going through a lot of shit (half the reason I didn't catch up on it) and ugh, anyway, I'm here again!

This chapter was amazing, Tiana! Andre and Firman always make me smile, honestly, I love their characters, in any adaption (though the two from the 25th anniversary hold a special place in my heart) and I think you captured them well. I think it's funny writing a musical without music, y'know? Is it just me, but when I write Little Lives or Hidden in Shadows, I always picture how it would be as a song in the musical! Is that just me?

Anyways, you portrayed Madame Giry exceptionally well, because just like in the musical/film, I can't stand her and don't trust her, even after this one chapter, you just nailed that air she has around her.

Now, Theresa! I know we haven't seen much of her already, but I just love her, and I think it's because we don't know much about it. Even from this first chapter, I can see that she doesn't open up easy and I can see me falling even more in love with her as the story goes on!

And boo, because this is the only review today because I'm freaking shattered and my head is thumping and my nose is running and I'm cold and yeah... but seriously, an amazing first chapter, Tiana!

More proof that all those reviews you've been getting recently telling you you're amazing are telling the trust, because, Tiana? YOU'RE AMAZING!

Okay, see you next review (hopefully tomorrow... wait I'm going out tomorrow, so Friday? Probably!)