Reviews for Passions Ignited
nesciamema chapter 11 . 7h
Can't wait to see how the Darcys handle the Wickhams.
Darkangel665 chapter 11 . 8h
Ooohhh please tell me that Lizzy gets pregnant soon. It would be so good I sincerely hope for it.
elise115 chapter 11 . 12h
Thanks for the new chapter. I enjoyed it.
Moltz chapter 11 . 17h
The melding of mind and body finally brought them back to the place neither one ever wanted to leave. But family interference and societal expectations lead them astray from their burgeoning marital relationship. No more. Hey will be stronger than ever.
And maybe, just maybe they created the heir the both long to cherish.
hongkongphooey63 chapter 11 . 17h
Now you've worked us up into a frenzy, you can; leave us so long again before you post your next chapter...!
Guest chapter 11 . 18h
You're back! I've been waiting so patiently, and this new chapter does not disappoint!
ironylover chapter 10 . 10/15
please keep writting! your story is as beatiful as the book it self
depper57 chapter 10 . 8/3
I cannot give enough praise for this. You have presented their life with such taste... I am almost at a loss for words. I look forward to more of this story.
I'd forgotten this story but I'm glad I found it again. I hope you won't give up, I'm really looking forward to Lizzy's changes as she grows into a woman, the sudden apetite excited me but maybe I'm just assuming. Come back soon!
seasaltstarfish chapter 10 . 7/6
So the 'love scene' is the first to ever make me cry. And I've read probably close to 100 fanfictions for P&P. That says so much more than the words themselves convey. It was so very true to character and really satisfying and touching.. I could ramble on, but I won't be able to satisfy the praise I am trying to give you. The best, though, truly.

Also, I don't know that I have ever hated Lydia before. I mean, she has always annoyed me, but damn is she a witch in this! I am almost as upset as they are about the Wickham sitch. Just... Absolutely awful. I hope they have a girl and GTFO. Lol

So, fellow English Lit major respect, you have done a very, VERY good job with this thus far and I feel that you should indeed be proud! I look forward to reading more! Mad respect for taking your time to make everything just so. It speaks well of you, I think, and your dedication to your craft. Bravo! :)
alliekiwi chapter 10 . 6/13
Mrs Bennet and Lydia have to be some of the most horrible characters ever written. I think you have got them totally in character. Poor Elizabeth.
kellyanthropologicallyspeaking chapter 10 . 5/15
Just read it all in one go! So glad that Lydia was put in her place and Elizabeth stood up to her appalling mother! How great was that! Please update soon, I'd love to see poor Lizzie pregnant with twins or something X
Jansfamily4 chapter 5 . 4/3
Meanwhile the fire in the library still burns. Snicker
hrhdana chapter 10 . 3/17
Totally could not stand that
onlyinyourdreams77 chapter 10 . 3/10
Hm! Wickham is just blah and Lydia is eh! Mrs. Bennet does favor her younger. Hm!