Reviews for Trophy Father
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 1 . 1/16
Aw, My favorite part was the hug, awwwwww, *tear*
Baby Blue-Eyes chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Oh, no matter what, Trunks knows and I do believe, understands his father from mind to heart. This piece just proves that even more! Amazing job! Love this fic.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Oh, wow... this is it! This is how good and I mean good fluff should be written. Father-son fluff, Vegeta/Trunks plus some Bulma-with-Bulla on the way dashed in? Perfect! Simply lovely. Awesome job! You've captured the characters so well, especially Vegeta! Great fic!
TeeLee-Sensei chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I like how Vegeta didn't think of himself as MISSING since he knew exactly where he was.

I liked the part where Trunks curses and Vegeta scolds him for it. Ah, if only Trunks had sworn in the anime, that would've been funny! But I guess his brattiness makes up for it.
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Beautiful... This was a very sweet moment between father and son. And once again, you've showed how awesome Vegeta is as a father and as a husband.
B chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Love it :)
Brii-Chan14 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Lol last part was funny as hell
Soccerchic43 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
i love the ending, it was hilarious
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Man it must suck to be Vegeta's son. Talk about a dysfuctional relationship. You made an interesting point here, that most of the parents in DBZ weren't very good fathers when it came to just being around. I like the bit of humor you added at the end.
presumptousqueen chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Lovely, as always! Ooh, Trunks is getting a sister! Can't wait for more.
Liana chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Cute, i like it.
DaniellaDBZ4ever chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Hahaha nice story
BlueSkiesSunrise chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
great piece! way to keep them in character. :)
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 1 . 9/19/2012