Reviews for One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
nertooold54 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
A very interesting look at how the small things are so very important and much such a difference.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
This CHAPTER right here is the only fic - or chapter of a fic that is Cam/Arastoo. So, thanks for that. I'm favoriting this fic JUST for that.
bones35 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
So nice to see you are back; there's been such a dearth of good Bones stories.

I like how you reached back for some history on a beautiful character. While I neve would have guessed a Cam-Aristoo hook-up, none of the coupling makes sense, which of course provides great drama and imagery.

I hope the creative juices continue; this chapter holds great promise for more!
FaithinBones chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
I loved this chapter. Maybe you can expand it to another chapter. Hint hint
DorothyOz chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Great chapter! Loved it :D
bluedaisy05 chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
I felt so bad for Daisy in this episode! It's nice to read from the perspective of the non-main characters.
afan21 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Perfect. The part we didn't need to see to know it happened. Great writing. Thank you.
FaithinBones chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Oh very sad. I wasn't thrilled that Sweets let it go that far.
bb-4ever chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Good chapter. Wheres bones so late in the evening? look forward to more soon
FaithinBones chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Very sad. He's so worried that he's being shut out, that he isn't needed.
arismommy11 chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Keep going very good
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That was one of my favorite parts of the episode. He got to understand another part of her and her job. He knew the mystery writer and the teacher in the lab but the books that she wrote that were for her students and others so that they could understand the science that she loves instead of just being a famous mystery writer.

Maybe you could expand it and other books of hers that he read and what he learned about her and her science from them during the 3 months she was gone and then have a one shot were he surprises everyone at the lab about what he knows other than Brennan, and instead of him saying, "What, I am smart." Brennan answers calmly without any change of expression and says, What, He is smart. That would be fun.
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Nice

I thought it was cute of him to admit nonchalantly that he'd been reading her books