Reviews for Past Regrets
Tygra's Kitten Hina chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I remember that episode and I've often wondered why the looked a bit like Nickey. Anyways, great job with your interpretation of the Finale. I loved Pepper Ann as a little girl and this story has increased my love for it - it may have rekindled it. :) I love the emotions that were portrayed in this story and I loved how Nickey and Milo ended up together in the end. Thanks for the great read. 33
Amanda chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
I liked this story alot. You should definitely continue with it! PLEASE!
MaskedScissorDoll chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Wow... That's heavy... But it's not just Pepper's fault. They all made bad choices, and choices always have consiquences... Very heavy stuff, and so well thought out! Good work...
penguins on patrol chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
please tell me there's bound to be a sequel... this story is calling for a sequel! (btw, good job! surprising story [i never thought nicky and milo together] but excellent writing)
Terran Seige Tank chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Hey HA/PA lover! Nice fic! I've heard of that Arnold and Helga thing, but I've never really thought of Nicky and Milo. It's a great new perspective on the PA series! It might be a great story too if you can write a sequel on how Pepper Ann would would try to get all three of them out of that predicament.

- tst :)

P.S. Is it okay if you could also check out and review my HA and PA stories too? Thanks a million! :)
Yukito-sama chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Ooooo! I like it! I watched the episode you talked about. Mucho good. Same with your story. I want to read more.