Reviews for The Watcher
Ami chapter 8 . 9/7
You better update this too. Hahaha. Please!
Haruka-Michiru chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
*biggest tears of life* One of my favs from a lot of your's, PPrince. The end is almost better left unfinished. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
Update pls
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2015

what a great story...

Please update...
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2015
More please'!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
A very promising story. I loved it!(as i loved all of your stories), I really would like to learn what happens next. Can you please update it? 3
Guest chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
Please keep going
Guest chapter 8 . 1/12/2015
Too long to updates
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
please updateeeeeeeeeeeeee
wolfie21 chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Yes your alive! Lol hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
You come back! Please other stories be updated as well :D
HARUMI SUMMER chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Poor minako, she knows she can't compare to the princess of underworld but atleast try to confess to haruka how you feel, use your power and seduce her. Hahahaha. I love H&M but I want to see michiru jealous. I want to see haruka jealous also, btw is there also someone who will appear to be michiru's fling? I mean being alive for centuries might be lonely, for sure michiru needs someone to fill her needs. And how will haruka react to that? Do you think it will provoke haruka to have sex to michiru? The question is.. Who will be the domineering and submissive?
Keeper Aki chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
So Minako likes Haruka? Poor Mina, sorry but I still ship for HaruMichi, author can't you just throw Rei in for her? lol
Anyway, I'm glad you're back! Hope you'll update your other stories as well :)
Ami chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Wow! I'm glad u finally had time to update. I'm curious about minako's feelings for haruka. Is she willing to give up that easily?
As a succubus do u think she can seduce haruka? I want her to try seducing haruka and what will michiru do if her mate actually betray her unintentionally?

Is michiru still a virgin? I'm kind of curious ya know. And how about haruka? Didn't read anything about her having sex with anyone aside from flirting.

What about your other story? Can u update them also? Update soon!
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Sure seemed like you were died lol
I totally forgot about this story
Glad you updated it :P