Reviews for In Living Color
saintfudge chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
i think this is the 3rd time i have started this - i hate waiting for updates - so i keep hiding it in alerts - and now its finished i can read it all the way through - i loved the chapters that i had read so - now i am gonna put the kids to bed hit the couch with the ipad and read this from to finish ...have fun
csp4 chapter 36 . 5/11/2013
"We will both live to the ripe old age of a hundred and die on the same day, at the same time." lol if this story continued until their death, I have no doubt this would happen! lol Considering this is a 100% feel good fiction, there's absolutely no room for one of them mourning a dead spouse! A perfect story to read right before bed. I hate reading angsty stories then lay in bed for 2 hours grinding my teeth because Edward or Jake pissed me off::))

Great story! I enjoyed every chapter with a smile on my face:) A wonderful Daddyward. Thanks for sharing
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 36 . 5/10/2013
great epi, Thanks for sharing this story with us
e6flores chapter 36 . 5/10/2013
So sad to see or not read them as you have completed the story. I enjoyed the journey. Hope to read more of your stories. Thank you!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 36 . 5/10/2013
Love this story. It sure has a very happy ending and I am looking forward for follow ups and what the kids are doing in their lives.

You are an awesome writer and you sure do write great family stories.
princess07890 chapter 36 . 5/10/2013
That was great! Only one problem. Even though I read it was Edward's 40th birthday, I was still confused reading this chapter. It would have been better if you had said "_ years later" at the top, or something.
kmfroggi chapter 36 . 5/10/2013
And they lived happily ever after! Lol, love it
Debbie White chapter 36 . 5/10/2013
Great story! Loved it! Thanks for writing! :)
Sunshine72 chapter 36 . 5/10/2013
I loved it. Thanks.
MatingInspires chapter 36 . 5/10/2013
Good story. Thanks for sharing :)
dazzleglo chapter 36 . 5/10/2013
I love this Story it's great D
lanigirl96003 chapter 36 . 5/10/2013
looking forward to more
tlwatkins chapter 36 . 5/10/2013
I very much loved this fic!
2,764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »