Reviews for In Living Color
KimiD chapter 34 . 5/8/2013
OMG that was great So cute flooring Es like that, her heart couldn't take it. LOL
I was suspicious when Jas was hovering over Ali, that was great throwing that in the mix... And the shirt thing was too cute for words. As always your chapters make me happy and I totally love and get your sense of humor. I am sure you are a lot like that in RL
KimiD chapter 33 . 5/8/2013
ROFLMAO Oh yeah, it made me laugh when he figured out what she was telling him and it was so cute I thought he might faint... Being overprotective, that's just Edward in a nutshell, she might as well get used to it. And He will have to get used the idea that she does Not like to be coddled... she is a fiesty one and that is one of the reasons he loves her so much...
Loved the payback, he was again, too cute for words with his hackles rising one after the other as the tension mounted LOL... And Buy the IHOP, that was priceless, finally shut that manager up, huh? LOL
Cannot wait to see the reaction with the family about Both girls being pregnant... that is going to be hilarious...
KimiD chapter 32 . 5/8/2013
I knew Em would be so cute about the baby... and so cute telling Rose thank you for making his dream come true... so sweet!
KimiD chapter 30 . 5/7/2013
This was a great chapter... You sure know how to make everyone happy! Loved it!
dlittlegirl chapter 35 . 5/7/2013
I really loved the chapter. Great job.. Keep up the great work.
Vampgirl9 chapter 35 . 5/7/2013
Yay! That was just the perfect ending line. Although I did not see the end coming so soon like you said. It was a great story :) waiting for the epi ...
nidhakanan83 chapter 35 . 5/7/2013
nice one a boy and a girl cool
Debbie White chapter 35 . 5/6/2013
Great story! Keep going! Cant wait for the next one! :)
lovedwardalways chapter 35 . 5/6/2013
Now they have two of each that is great.
lovedwardalways chapter 34 . 5/6/2013
Love it. Em is too funny cause Edward one upped him by having twins.
lovedwardalways chapter 33 . 5/6/2013
I love the little ones t shirts they were cute. Edward has to get used to being hot.
lovedwardalways chapter 32 . 5/6/2013
Awww his little peanut. I love the shirt it is so cute.
lovedwardalways chapter 31 . 5/6/2013
Oh my gosh all three of them pregnant at the same time would be funny. Wow four kids under the age of six that will be a handful.
lovedwardalways chapter 30 . 5/6/2013
Awwww so cute. Loved it.
lovedwardalways chapter 29 . 5/6/2013
I love how she tells him she does not care about his money or how much he has. Charlie is going to flip when he see's his new presents. She must be tired when she does not take full advantage of a naked husband.
2,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »